1st Trimester

What will you miss....

I will miss

- Sleeping on my belly

- My two cups of Coffee every morning

Re: What will you miss....

• the only thing i really miss is being able to wake up in the morning....I'm so tired all the time. everything else has been surprisingly easy to give up
  • my diet coke and my energy...its hard when you have a LO to chase....i have to have morning coffee...although now its one cup instead of 2!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Belly sleeping also, no question about that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • A glass of wine with DH when DD goes to bed- and it's not will miss, it's just miss.

Small, temporary sacrifice I guess.

Our Little Family Keeps Growing! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My Starbucks binges on the weekends. Also, sleeping through the night without having to get up to pee all the time, lol.
  • imagebeachbum28:
    my diet coke and my energy...its hard when you have a LO to chase....i have to have morning coffee...although now its one cup instead of 2!

I keep thinking the same thing, How am I going to chase my son around for the next 9 months...

• My energy..and my sugar/carbs if I get GD again this time around.

Sounds vein but I will also miss my regular body a little bit. I lost all my weight from my pregnancy last year pretty quickly but I sort of feel like I didn't have much time to enjoy having my body back : /

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • The only thing I really miss is my energy...feel like sleeping 24/7!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sushi. Everything else I can deal.
  • *eating lots of Subway without thinking about it (although I will still have it once in a while, just not as much as I used to..everything in moderation)

*big morning coffee

*beer! My husband had a Sam Adams Octoberfest this past weekend - my favorite

But all are very small sacrafices in the scheme of things :)

• Belly sleeping, coffee, sushi, beer....but it is worth it!

DS1 Born Apr 29 2011

DS2 Born Nov 5 2013

Pregnant with #3 Dec 24 2014, MMC found at 10w, D&C Feb 10th 2015

Cautious BFP May 25th 2015 EDD Feb 6 2016

• Belly sleeping

Reisling

Energy --- I'm just going to feel guilty not having the energy I should have for DS

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Belly sleeping and the mass amounts of Dr. Pepper I usually drink.

But for right now, I just miss eating.  I'd like to be able to eat and keep something down or stop selecting food based on how nasty it's going to be coming back up. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LIttle Bug - BFP - 11/4/09 - M/C - 1/8/10
  • Belly sleeping for sure.

My caffeine. I work 3am-3pm and rely on mt. dew, coffee, pepsi to get me thru my day. Its defiantly rough now!

• SLEEP! My body, my yoga, sushi, not worrying every two seconds.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Mostly - runny eggs on toast (where the whites are cooked, but the yolks are runny)

Also - belly/back sleeping, coffee, beer/wine (but none of these are as painful as having to eat my fried eggs with the yolks completely cooked)

BFP#2:  EDD 2/11/14, MMC confirmed 7/15/13 (growth stopped at 6 weeks), D&C @ 12 weeks 7/25/13

• Eating cold cuts and tuna fish whenever I want them.

Sleeping on my stomach.

A large glass of wine after a stressful day at work, and beer.

A "regular" stomach. May be TMI but I hate not being able to go to the bathroom!

• I'm going to miss all the yummy pumpkin and autumn-style beers.

Otherwise, I miss my energy. I didn't have a lot in the first place so this whole "growing another human" thing is really wearing me down.

• I will miss my glasses of wine here and there, but really the thing I'll miss the most is "Zach and Megan Time". 

I was not happy when I found out I was pregnant.  I am thrilled about it now, but when I think about not being able to do things with my husband that we're able to do now it makes me a little bitter.

I will miss "our" time the most!  I am hoping when the baby comes this thought will no longer be in my head!

• I will miss hanging out and having a beer while watching football this fall.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Two things:

Sleeping on my belly :(

Enjoying my food, because at this point I don't think the nausea is ever going away :(

But at the end, it will be worth it :D:D 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker

imageimage

• - Skiing

- Drinking: At the microbreweries with DH in Maine on our trip this month; at other microbreweries around Mass. and Vt. that we visit a couple times a year; at tailgating parties, football games, etc.; at my 10yr HS reunion in November; at holidays with my family.

- Sushi

- My everyday coffee (still have it when I need it, but I miss the regularity of having it every morning with DH).

Right now, I really miss food because I hate it all. And feeling normal. It would be nice to not feel nauseous every second of every day.

imagePregnancy Ticker
  • I miss my Starbucks coffee each morning and a small glass of red wine after a nice dinner.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Belly sleeping

Energy

Pizza (usually my favorite, but now it makes me nauseous!)

BFP#1: 7/23/10, EDD 4/1/11, MC/DNC 9/29/10(14wks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#2: 1/12/11 CP (6 Weeks)
    BFP#3: 6/26/11, EDD 3/4/12, Natural MC 8/5/11 (10wks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I miss my

Energy level

Occasional Girls night out with Cocktails

Fitting into my clothes

HOT DOGS - UGH

my spontaneous life

I know this is all worth and what I wanted.  But it is nice to say what I miss.

• Belly sleeping for sure. 

Energy.

I agree with PP that it is all small sacrifices and is totally worth it!

• TONS of things - not going to lie!

RED WINE ...MMmmmmmm

Retin A and other skincare stuff/botox :)

multiple cup of coffee

most of my clothes that I won't be able to wear soon

small ankles

Wine..... 

• imageDanceDeva4:

Belly sleeping and the mass amounts of Dr. Pepper I usually drink.

But for right now, I just miss eating.  I'd like to be able to eat and keep something down or stop selecting food based on how nasty it's going to be coming back up. 

You said it right there!!!!  At least someone else understands.

• Oktoberfest  =(

Red wine on a cold night

Flat Abs

Clear Skin

Sleeping Well

• Red wine and diet coke. I think I prefer decaf coffee, but I am still pretty early in, so we will see as time runs along.
  • Wine and sleep in general. I know what to expect and the thought of being tired like that with a newborn just makes me want to cry!
  • I have been sick since I got pregnant so I'll just be happy to feel better...

...although I do miss margaritas. 

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • SUSHI!!!!  I have been craving it from the day I got my positive pregnancy test!!!  Yesterday we went to a Japanese restaurant and ate at the hibachi grill and the guy at the table with us had 3 sushi rolls and I was actually drooling.  I wanted to hit him over the head and steel his sushi and run a way with it!!!!  If this craving doesn't go away I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself.  Sometimes it is the only thing I can think about when I am hungry.
  • I miss booze. Wine and beer. Especially now that it's getting to be football season.

I miss wakeboarding. I was just learning how to jump the wake, adn I'm sad that I won't be able to do that for the rest of the summer (and probably not next summer either).

I'm going to miss my body once I start getting bigger.  I'm in pretty good shape, and I'm worried about how long it will take me to get back in shape after the baby's born, if I'm ever able to get back in shape at all.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageimage
  • imageBabyTooth:

I will miss my glasses of wine here and there, but really the thing I'll miss the most is "Zach and Megan Time". 

I was not happy when I found out I was pregnant.  I am thrilled about it now, but when I think about not being able to do things with my husband that we're able to do now it makes me a little bitter.

I will miss "our" time the most!  I am hoping when the baby comes this thought will no longer be in my head!

This.  We dated for 6 months and were engaged for 6 months. We got pregnant on our honeymoon.  We didn't have much time to enjoy just being together.  We miss stupid stuff like getting a little tipsy while playing Wii at home on a Friday night.  It's exciting now and it will be worth it... We've always wanted kids but thought it would be a while.  We were just really happy with our routine and change is a little scary. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageManiacMcGee:

I'm going to miss all the yummy pumpkin and autumn-style beers.

Otherwise, I miss my energy. I didn't have a lot in the first place so this whole "growing another human" thing is really wearing me down.

My friend had a special beer she bought and saved to have at some point after giving birth. You could always stash one of these away! hee hee. I am missing special beers too :(

DD ~ 4/21/2011
    DD 2.0 ~ 12/30/2013

• I am really starting to miss soda. Not the non caffeinated crap, and definitely not diet. A REAL soda!

I also miss eating. Pretzels and Goldfish are getting really old. I want food!

And getting out of bed in the morning without having to eat pretzels (to ward off puking) would be nice, too. 

Oh! And I miss not having to call insurance people, being put on hold for a half hour, and then getting the run around. 

• Margaritas

Wine

Hot dogs (especially Nathan's!)

Jimmy John's (#16 Club Lulu, no tomato)

Sleeping on my stomach

• Eventually, I'm going to miss sleeping on my back.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"