Postpartum Depression

wish this board wasn't so "slow".....

because I'd be posting and chatting it up a lot more on here if there were more activity...of course it gets me thinking that I'm the minority to still have PPA and PPD at 9 months post partum but having support or a board to outlet concerns is always helpful.

Just wish it would pick up a bit more.

Hugs to all of you.

God Bless our sweet baby James. Our son, born 11/22/09. Unplanned, Emergency C-section image
"Wearing his BING CROSBY clothes and crooning...buuuh buuh buuuh" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: wish this board wasn't so "slow".....

• I feel the same way.  I lurk here a lot and try reply to others who are struggling, but lately there hasn't been much to reply to.  On my month board and 0-3 there have been people posting about their PPA/PPD, so maybe people are just posting on other boards?  I'm not sure.

Hugs to you too!  Smile  Hope you're having a good day!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm in the same boat.  Are you two working? Do you have hobbies?  Help!
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto! I'm feeling depressed and my LO is almost 18 months old. Perhaps this can be a board for any of the moms suffering from depression and anxiety.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I wish it would to. If it makes you feel better I will be a permanent member of this board. I am bipolar and the similarities between PPD/PPA and the treatments for them are so similar that I feel very at home here. Its nice to be able to talk to others who understand and be able to help others in need.
  • imagepRCaGD:
    I'm in the same boat.  Are you two working? Do you have hobbies?  Help!

I'm not working right now.  I have maternity leave until January.  I'm still trying to adjust to this mom "role" right now.  I scrapbook and make cards as a hobby, but won't have time for that for a little while.  How about you?  Working?  Hobbies?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I check in here pretty often. :-)
    image Lucy, 12/27/2009
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I clicked this board on accident and for some reason felt the need to look at your post.   

I'm pregnant with baby 2 and have been worried about going through PPD again.  It was really bad with my first and didn't really go away until she was 3.  I had such a difficult time.  

It is comforting to know this board exists and I appreciate all of you.  You'll be in my prayers tonight!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"