Babies: 0 - 3 Months

if your LO had the 8-week shots

What kind of reaction (ie fussiness, sleepiness) did s/he have

When was s/he back to normal?

DS's appt was a 9, and he's been sleeping since 11 (it's 2 now) except for when he ate around 1. After he ate, he cried quite a bit until he fell asleep, and he occasionally cries/whimpers in his sleep a little.

No better or worse than I expected, really. Just curious as to others' experiences.

Re: if your LO had the 8-week shots

• My son just slept alot that day. In the evening I gave him a warm bath and put warm wet washclothes over his thighs and kept them warm. Also his ped told me that the more he moves his legs the less swelling there will be.
  • my baby was juust like yours but i also did give him tyelenol -- he slept all day ...  the dr said let him, so i did. he slept all night but did wake up early the next morning. i also gave him tyelenol the next day & by dinner he was normal. i was relieved because even thought the whole thing  was fine, seeing him act different left me uneasy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejasrun80:
    my baby was juust like yours but i also did give him tyelenol -- he slept all day ...  the dr said let him, so i did. he slept all night but did wake up early the next morning. i also gave him tyelenol the next day & by dinner he was normal. i was relieved because even thought the whole thing  was fine, seeing him act different left me uneasy.

My guy is 15lbs too! :)

• DS seemed to sleep a bit more than usual, but he wasn't fussy or anything, which I was expecting lol. He was great! I didn't give him tylenol either.
  • DD had hers yesterday.  She slept soundly from 11:30 am to 3:00 pm when I finally woke her up to feed her.  She cat napped the rest of the evening and wasn't terribly fussy, but just off.  She woke up earlier than normal (3:00 instead of 5:00, but I attribute that to the extra sleep) and then went back to sleep. 

Today she took another long nap, which is unusual.  She just started to fuss this afternoon and seems to just want to be left alone in her swing.  She doesn't want to be held or in her carseat.  We went to BRU today and she cried for most of the car ride until she fell asleep.

• He was just extra sleepy and took 2 naps that day. (which is actually how many I wish he'd take!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"