3rd Trimester

WWWHHHHHYYYYYYY did I just do that???????

Tried to shave. Haven't tried in over a month. Now I remember why.

It took 2 full length mirrors, DH's beard trimmer, and a sharp razor.

Sooo much blood. Patchy and bloody and now very cranky and no longer in the mood I was trying to create.

My advice: let it grow ladies.

Re: WWWHHHHHYYYYYYY did I just do that???????

• i learned my lesson with electric trimmers. ouch. I groomed myself by feel..I know better then to look down there, lol!  

• lol Poor gal! I love how "open" DH and I are with each other. I can't stand rocking the bush so whenever I need ladyscaping done..."Oh hooooooney!" *clippers buzzing* :D
  • Loading the player...
  • imageliz&Coop2010:
    lol Poor gal! I love how "open" DH and I are with each other. I can't stand rocking the bush so whenever I need ladyscaping done..."Oh hooooooney!" *clippers buzzing* :D

LMAO! This.

• I can't let it grow.. I spent a half hour last week shaving, and SO did the finishing touches, a little awkward but it had to be done.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • waxed by a professional is my solution : ) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage Isaac's Momma
  • imageDonnaAndJay:

Tried to shave. Haven't tried in over a month. Now I remember why.

It took 2 full length mirrors, DH's beard trimmer, and a sharp razor.

Sooo much blood. Patchy and bloody and now very cranky and no longer in the mood I was trying to create.

My advice: let it grow ladies.

Totally my thoughts too!  I tried shaving a while back - it was a nightmare.  I also tried Nair - didn't work worth a crap and I just ended up itchy and patchy.  I've pretty much given up at this point.  I'll give it a little trim now and then, but otherwise we're going for the wild look for another few weeks.  I'm sure my doc has seen worse bush than mine, and DH certainly isn't looking down there these days, so I choose to be comfy! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imagebndenton07:
    waxed by a professional is my solution : ) 

Yes  I agree!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i can't shave anything at this point. i have pupps and it's much worse on my armpits where i shaved last week. now i'm afraid to do anything else.
  • I gave up last month. Dh says he'll do it but if he's afraid to cut my toe nails, there's now way I'm trusting him with a razor.
  • I'm starting to have a hard time already, also cutting my toenails is a lot harder than it used to be. I cut them tonight and made a comment about it. My husband offered but i was afaid he'd cut my toes off or something!
  • My DH doesn't care if I let it grow, but I do. Luckily he's a sport about it and does my landscaping for me. He actually did a pretty good job, even though it took twice as long!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I also care way more than my H.  I just feel sweatier or something if I don't trim it down really short.

I use the electric bikini shaver with the guard on the first setting.  It gets it short enough and no cutting.  voila!  I thought it was actually quite easy sitting on the teak stool in our shower and just feeling around.

• I nicked myself a few weeks ago....

I've given up.  Big Smile

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• I have to shave, I feel too gross when I don't.  Gillette Venus razors keep me from getting cut - they have a nice rounded head that glides a lot better!

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • I use Veet, it works good for me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • And this is why I've just kept up my regular waxing appointments while I've been pregnant, regardless of the fact that nobody but my esthetician is seeing it these days!

• Nair for sensitive skin works for me...I absolutely can't let it just grow...I've still been trying to swim and keep active in these last few weeks of my pregnancy.  Waxing scares me, so I'll stick w/Nair. Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just wear cover up shorts when I swim (they are made from water-friendly material)... it is too much hassle to mess with hair elimination right now!!!  And the world doesn't need to see my butt right now anyway so shorts are a great solution for me :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"