3rd Trimester

SO uncomfy to sit...

So I am sitting at the table, eating and using my laptop and I find that sitting like this is EXTREMELY uncomfy...the only time it seems to be ok, it when I am propped up in bed with 3 pillows and relaxing...lol....this is one of these things I will NOT miss about being pregnant!!

Who is with me? lol 

Mom of 4....and Sept 2013 BRIDE!!!!

Re: SO uncomfy to sit...

• O.M.G Me Too! I have to sit at work and I am in physical pain.

• As I sit and read this I am trying to find a comfy position in my office chair. I would rather be laying on my couch! LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • I am with you! I have to sit all day at work and my tailbone and lower back ache all day. It's most painful when I get up to stretch or go to the bathroom, oh so frequently, but it does help to move around. I even sit on a yoga ball chair. Leaning forward to take pressure off my bum helps.
  • It is getting so bad at work.  I brought a pillow to work a couple weeks ago, but now that seems useless as well. I honestly don't know what to do.  If only there was a couch for me to lay on at work with my laptop.  I might have to talk to my boss soon. The pain is getting real bad. UGH.
  • I HEAR THAT!! I have to recline in the car and when i have to sit up,I dread it!!!
  • Hehe... I'm actually doing the EXACT same thing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"