3rd Trimester

Hip pain, cramping, pelvic pressure :(

I am so far beyond uncomfortable I dont know what to do with myself!

When I went to the dr's last week I was 2cm dialated- and since then have lost way more of my mucus plug and had a ton of braxton hicks... on Saturday morning I thought for sure I was going to end up in L&D- but the contractions stopped.

I kept busy all weekend hoping it would get things moving- but nada!

Last night I got NO sleep- my hips hurt SOO bad, i am having crazy pressure and stabbing pains between my legs, along with some really uncomfortable cramping... I really hope this is things moving along!

My Dr said she would be surprised to see me still pregnant this week... but at this rate I will see her at my appt tomorrow!

Does this sound like it could be the start or some real action? or is that just wishful thinking?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hip pain, cramping, pelvic pressure :(

• I think cramping and hip pain is just part of pregnancy late in the third trimester.  I hope things are getting started for you....but it still may be awhile.  The worse is when a doctor tells you that you could go early....then you get your hopes up, but they don't really know.

Take some tylenol for the pain and try to get through it.  There IS a light at the end of the tunnel :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My birthson who came before I was ready. He doesn't call me mom but I love him just the same. ~7/10/99~
  • Thanks!  My light is at the farthest a week away- I have an induction date set for the 7th... for medical reasons... but would be nice if he would come on his own before!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • (( hugs)) you'll feel better soon :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I've had all the above for three-four weeks now. It sucks! Just remember you are on the home stretch. I'm starting to think my little one will never come out!
  • You sound like me the only difference is you are a week ahead of me. I dilated 2 cm and have an appt. Im still having contractions im going crazy in here
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"