1st Trimester

Is anyone having a hard time believing they're pregnant?

I just keep forgetting that I am pregnant.  Ha.  I get a little sick feeling in the morning/afternoon and my boobs hurt... but that is really it... Does anyone feel this way or am I crazy?

Re: Is anyone having a hard time believing they're pregnant?

• Absolutely. We've were TTC for 3 years. Its really hard to believe that I'm finally pg.
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

• You're crazy!!!

Just kidding!ha I feel the same way. I have a few minutes here and there where I don't think about it, and then I remember! I don't have any symptoms other than the occasional round ligament pains today.

I think it's still not far enough from when AF was due, and once a few more weeks pass it'll be more real! 

PhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageCarrieB.:
    Absolutely. We've were TTC for 3 years. Its really hard to believe that I'm finally pg.

That's a long time, you must be really excited!!! Congrats!! 

PhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm definitely having a hard time!!  My boobs are killing me and I've had some nausea and definitely RLP but I still can't believe it...like pp said, after 2 years of TTC it just doesn't seem possible.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagefluffybuns:

I think it's still not far enough from when AF was due, and once a few more weeks pass it'll be more real! 

I think that's what is going on with me.  Everytime I pee I check the TP thinking that maybe my period is going to come on any minute.  I still can't believe it, it seems so surreal to me right now.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm still in disbelief...and incredibly nervous.
  • Yes, I am still having a hard time believing it.... I went off the pill in late April. Because of my age (36) we figured it would take at least a year to conceive.  So, when I got my BFP in July, we were shocked!  And I feel really good, other than being tired. I actually POAS last weekend just to make sure I was still pregnant.

Had my 1st ultrasound yesterday, and I still can't beleive it!

• Definitely in disbelief every other day. After two losses it's hard sometimes to believe that this one is sticking so far.
  • I can't believe it either. It only took one cycle of TTC this time around and I feel much different than I did at this point with my first pregnancy. Although, I must say I am much more laid back and less stressed this time around..probably because I am too busy chasing after a 1 year old!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had such a hard time getting pregnant, and now that I finally am i have a hard time believing it! Like, is it really in there?
  • Congrats ladies!

I just got my BFP today and I'm still in shock. I'm neurotic and will probably keep POAS until I have an U/S, did the same thing with DD :) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Totally hard to believe even with my tummy already showing a mini-bump. I had a miscarriage last year and the thought that I might be blessed with another a year later never crossed my mind. Your not alone. You have a few months to grow used to the ideal.Big Smile
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Funny I keep doing that too. I can't believe it yet. We weren't really trying, and now I'm just flabbergasted!
  • I STILL can't believe it....I have my first dr apt on Mon to confirm it and I'm SO NERVOUS that something will be wrong.  I can't believe it for really until I hear a heartbeat!  Good luck to you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I didn't believe it until I was giving birth-- both times :)
  • I cant believe it either. Ive been waiting for this for 7 years! I have no symptoms other than severe fatigue somedays. I have to remind myself too because of lack of symptoms and disbelief and sheer amazement that my Father would choose to bless me with such a gift!
  • I felt that way pretty much all the way through my first pregnancy.  I also had a hard time believing that I was going to give birth to a real baby.  I don't know if I expected an alien to come out or something, but I just had a hard time believing there was truly a real baby inside of me - even after seeing what resembled a baby on the ultrasounds.
  • I think that's totally normal. I was the same way until we saw the heartbeat. It's still surreal.
  • Yes, me I just tested today. This was a surprise and this will be my 3rd baby.
    Mom to Zi born 8.30.07 and Zo born 8.12.09 and Zaid born 5.07.11
  • I don't have a hard time believing I'm pregnant but I do have a hard time getting attached to it or "believing" in it right now.  Don't get me wrong, I am really happy about it but I don't have confidence yet that it's going to stick.  I have my first U/S this Wednesday.  It is the same U/S where I found out last time that I was going to m/c so I'm a little nervous.  We'll see.
    natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It hard to believe that this tiny person is growing in my belly. I worry every time i cramp! I run to the bathroom and check to make sure i'm not bleeding. I'm only 6 weeks in and I hope to contiune to have a good pregnancy. We are excited and yet scared at the same time. Though i think thats normal.

• i found out i was pregnant when i was only on my 4th week and a 3 days, i didn't believe my pt and i had to go and double check with my OB. i had to wait for two weeks for my first u/s and was able to see the flickering movement in the monitor.  even if i saw that, until my tummy got bigger, i still sometimes feel if there is really a baby growing inside me.  it will probably sink in when my bump is big enough to be noticed by people around me. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"