Babies: 6 - 9 Months

What are you doing right now?

And what are you wearing? Devil

Me: Sitting at my desk talking to LO while he plays in his circle of neglect, bumping, and watching Dora. I am wearing a 15 year old blue t-shirt, and comfy black pants.

Effing crazy people.

Re: What are you doing right now?

• Directing a credit meeting. ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm putting my foot up since I just cut it and ruined my plans for the beach today. I'm waiting to see if it needs stitches.  

I'm a hot mess.  I'm wearing yoga pants and a blank nursing tank but my boobs keep popping up over the top.  Thank god no one is here.

• Loading the player...
  • imagesleepingbeauty825:
    Directing a credit meeting. ;)

yes, but what are you wearing while directing said meeting? 

Seriously?

Effing crazy people.
  • imageyankeebaby2:

imagesleepingbeauty825:

A suit. And tennis shoes. ;)
  • imageyankeebaby2:

I'm putting my foot up since I just cut it and ruined my plans for the beach today. I'm waiting to see if it needs stitches.  

I'm a hot mess.  I'm wearing yoga pants and a blank nursing tank but my boobs keep popping up over the top.  Thank god no one is here.

Well that sucks. Lol about your boobs. Mine are so much bigger than they ever have been and I dont know how to dress them. I want my lil perkies backCrying

Effing crazy people.
    imageyankeebaby2:

imagesleepingbeauty825:

::pictures SB in a suit and whistles like a cartoon dog::

Effing crazy people.
  • taking a break from cleaning and eating some quesidilla (sp?)caserole...mmm breakfast.

Wearing my pregnancy sweat pants,that are ridiculously big on me, and a t-shirt.....sexy.

• imagechristina8091:

taking a break from cleaning and eating some quesidilla (sp?)caserole...mmm breakfast.

Wearing my pregnancy sweat pants,that are ridiculously big on me, and a t-shirt.....sexy.

I must have this recipe.

Effing crazy people.
  • lazy saturday; i'm having coffee and still wearing what i slept in (beatles tshirt and yoga pants) listening to The Darkness on vinyl while Alison rolls around on her blanket with her fluffy toys and screeches.

we'll be getting dressed soon though- my husband is going to be rehearsing for an album he is recording in a few days and I have to help haul some of his equipment, and alison and i might hang out with the wife of his friend he's playing with and their daughter this afternoon.

• imagemonj76:
    imageyankeebaby2:

I'm putting my foot up since I just cut it and ruined my plans for the beach today. I'm waiting to see if it needs stitches.  

Well that sucks. Lol about your boobs. Mine are so much bigger than they ever have been and I dont know how to dress them. I want my lil perkies backCrying

Mine are ridiculous and I don't know how to dress them either.  I have stuck to wrap tops in black.  they seem the most flattering.  

I'm afraid when I'm done nursing my boobs will look like tube socks with rocks at the bottom. 

• Z and DH are sleeping. I'm up watching Daily weekend 10, bumping and wondering what I want for breakfast.

I'm wearing cut off sweats and a nursing tank. The girls are hanging all out too.

imageyankeebaby2:

imagesleepingbeauty825:

I used to dress like that in new work when I had to walk to the subway.  You must be good looking  to pull it off:)

• Recovering from my trip to the ER (double kidney infection boo!) So I am sitting on the couch wearing jam pants I have had for at least 10 years and a tank top I have probably had just as long. Liam is in his sanctuary and the girls are upstairs playing with their groovy girls.

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • imagesimplyatomic:
    Recovering from my trip to the ER (double kidney infection boo!) So I am sitting on the couch wearing jam pants I have had for at least 10 years and a tank top I have probably had just as long. Liam is in his sanctuary and the girls are upstairs playing with their groovy girls.

That sucks, I'm glad you went to the ER though. Now you can recover.

Effing crazy people.
  • imagesimplyatomic:
    Recovering from my trip to the ER (double kidney infection boo!) So I am sitting on the couch wearing jam pants I have had for at least 10 years and a tank top I have probably had just as long. Liam is in his sanctuary and the girls are upstairs playing with their groovy girls.

I hope you feel better soon.

• imagemyonetruelove:

imagesimplyatomic:

I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks! I felt fine and was drinking cranberry juice then BAM the pain hit and the Dr said he was shocked I had not been in pain sooner.But I had pulled a muscle in my chest that week and was taking pain meds for that so they think it blocked the pain and it was good I missed a pill when I did Surprise

Today I feel fine, really tired and sluggish but good :)

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • DD is napping (ahhhh), I just finished showering and getting dressed - denim capris and a grey t-shirt. Getting ready to edit DH's latest blog post, he has a tendancy to put the wrong word in, and a lot of spelling erros, so I edit  before it goes public.  The blog isn't exciting to most it's all about his training.  After dd wakes up, we're going to Costco. I may need a drink before I venture into that place on the weekend, I know better then to go on the weekend, but today I have no choice.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Watching House MD wearing a pink shirt and purple shorts Geeked
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagejeeanfoxy:
    Watching House MD wearing a pink shirt and purple shorts Geeked
    I'm also watching House (yay for marathons) and waiting for Tegs to wake up from her morning nap. DH is out of town for the weekend, getting a friend's land ready for hunting season and so Tegan and I are going to go do some major grocery shopping. I'm hoping to get a majority of what we'll need for the next two weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Driving to cape cod for a wedding. I'm wearing a new purple dress.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• imageyankeebaby2:
    imagemonj76:
    imageyankeebaby2:

Mine are ridiculous and I don't know how to dress them either.  I have stuck to wrap tops in black.  they seem the most flattering.  

I'm afraid when I'm done nursing my boobs will look like tube socks with rocks at the bottom. 

lol! I'm so dreaded this.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"