Baby Names

Help!! I need a middle name

Hi all, I'm 30 weeks pregnant, planning my shower and wanted to include my daughters name on the invitation however, my fiancee and I are stuck with trying to find a middle name for our daughter. Her first name is going to be Chloe and last name will be Corbett. Everything I like he doesn't and vice versa. Please help. Thankfully yours. Tiffani
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Help!! I need a middle name

• Chloe Jane
    Chloe Faye
    Chloe Belle
    Chloe Grace

or are you looking for something longer?

Chloe Juliet
    Chloe Lucia
    Chloe Annabel
    Chloe Isabella
    Chloe Olivia
    Chloe Amelia 

HTH! 

• What about Chloe Elizabeth?
    Jessie Rose was born on 01/26/10 at 37wks, she weighed 7.9lbs and was 19" long! Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMsTiffani:
    Hi all, I'm 30 weeks pregnant, planning my shower and wanted to include my daughters name on the invitation however, my fiancee and I are stuck with trying to find a middle name for our daughter. Her first name is going to be Chloe and last name will be Corbett. Everything I like he doesn't and vice versa. Please help. Thankfully yours. Tiffani

I was thinking of a long middle name...I like Elizabeth or Audreyanna. He likes Trinity or Denalee(a combination of our middle names) I just don't think anything ending with the ee sound should follow. WDYT?

• I have no comment on the middle name situation, but may I please advise/implore you not to tell your friends and family the chosen name until the baby is born?
  • imageEaglefoot23:
    I have no comment on the middle name situation, but may I please advise/implore you not to tell your friends and family the chosen name until the baby is born?

I couldn't agree with you more but my fiancee is so exicted anytime we think of a name he goes and tells everyone as if running it by them for approval. We've changed the name like 3 times before deciding on Chloe and so different people in our family think the babies name is something different.Since we can't decide I believe I won't be putting it on the shower invitations..for all we know it could be alittle boy...the ultrasound lady said what she saw looks like the hamburger sign (three lines) but she wasn't sure.

• someone suggested Chloe Jane... I think that's cute!
    Married DH 5/28/08
    DS Born 4/13/11
    DD Born 3/38/15

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• imageMsTiffani:

imageMsTiffani:

I was thinking of a long middle name...I like Elizabeth or Audreyanna. He likes Trinity or Denalee(a combination of our middle names) I just don't think anything ending with the ee sound should follow. WDYT?

What about Delaney instead so it's not so cre8tiv. Chloe Delaney sounds alright. Be aware that if you use Denalee or Delaney her initals will be CDC. If you were to use "Audreyanna" I would suggest Audriana as the spelling. I'm not a huge fan of Chloe Elizabeth because the last letter of Chloe runs into the first letter of Elizabeth. Since you like Elizabeth, do you like Margaret? I like the sound of Chloe Margaret.

• How about just : Chloe Ann I think it flows well with your last name.

Best of luck! and Congrats!

• imageveganxangel:
    imageMsTiffani:

imageMsTiffani:

What about Delaney instead so it's not so cre8tiv. Chloe Delaney sounds alright. Be aware that if you use Denalee or Delaney her initals will be CDC. If you were to use "Audreyanna" I would suggest Audriana as the spelling. I'm not a huge fan of Chloe Elizabeth because the last letter of Chloe runs into the first letter of Elizabeth. Since you like Elizabeth, do you like Margaret? I like the sound of Chloe Margaret.

We do think alike..CDC was another reason I was against Denalee..Kids can be cruel don't want thiem picking on my baby. I also had to rule out Olivia..a name I absolutely love because her initals would be COC..again another easy thing my kid could be picked on. Delaney might just work as my father and brother's middle names are Delano they would love it.

• Simple and sweet I like it. I'll definitely run this by the hubby to be. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"