Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

So. TBPSCO. Gotcha.

You can say all you want about me, or my boyfriend, although our sex life is unaffected by my having friends. You can talk sh!t about a "burn book" (which we don't have) or IV getting "voted off the island" (for good reason, which of course none of you know).

But to talk sh!t about someone's kids? Their families? Like the people on the other side of the keyboard are text only?

You know nothing about me, troll. Seriously, nothing. But my friends do, and it physically hurts me to see them abused so. In that, I guess, you should be congratulated. You win. But, in being a human being, you fail. And not just a little bit.

I had told myself I wouldn't respond to this bullsh!t, because that's all it is...but seriously, to talk about her children? To put their names out there like that? It's extremely disrespectful. No matter what you think of us, leave our kids out of it.

I don't care who the fvck is making these things, but if you need to talk it out or be cruel or whatever, come to me. I'll talk to you. I'll give you the respect you denied Annice, and Ablou, and Shorty. But stop making these ridiculous call outs. They aren't funny. They are just disgusting.

Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image

Re: So. TBPSCO. Gotcha.

• Options
    Whoever did that is a poor excuse of a person. That is beyond disgusting.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

No offense because I like you Annie, but I think you are calling more attention to it with posts like this.  Now twice as many people are going to go look for that particular post.

It's the drama that keeps it going.  If you just ignored it, this wouldn't keep happening. The person who is writing that is writing it because they know you guys will read it.  They want to get a rise out of you and they are succeeding.

• Options

TBPSCO- I finally just figured out what that meant. :)

• Options
    imageSassy_Panties:

No offense because I like you Annie, but I think you are calling more attention to it with posts like this.  Now twice as many people are going to go look for that particular post.

It's the drama that keeps it going.  If you just ignored it, this wouldn't keep happening. The person who is writing that is writing it because they know you guys will read it.  They want to get a rise out of you and they are succeeding.

Sassy, I'm sorry. I disagree.

Star has done nothing to deserve this bullsh!t, and someone needs to come to her defense.

I don't care if they get a rise out of me, I am angry, and I'm not going to hold myself back. They crossed a line that didn't need to be crossed.  

• Options
    imageSassy_Panties:

That is the exact reason I hadn't responded, up until this point. It's not like I hadn't seen the ones about me; obviously people link me to them.

But, there are some situations in which I will risk a little more drama, to say my piece for a friend. Annice is a good person, and a good friend to me. She deserves to have her friends stand up for her, publicly, whether or not the risk for "drama" goes on.

And honestly, us not talking about it didn't stop it. They'll keep doing it no matter what, until the site gets removed. At least now I'll feel comfortable with myself, knowing that I did what I could.

• Options
    I think it is one think to dislike an adult but to bring her babies in the mix is just low. Whoever made them should be ashamed.

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • Options

imagesimplyatomic:
    I think it is one think to dislike an adult but to bring her babies in the mix is just low. Whoever made them should be ashamed.

I agree with this 100%.

• Options
    I would love to know what happened!  I'm sorry Annie :  (  You and Annice are great and your babies are amazing.  Anyone who would bring them into the mix just plain sucks.  Don't take it to heart!  Remember when some asshat wrote that Karma would be served if something bad happened to Asher!  It was the only time I've ever been angry on here!  And I too wrote a post to call them on it!  It was something I had to do, and I don't see anything wrong with your post!
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Options
    imageNastyAnnie:
    imageSassy_Panties:

That is the exact reason I hadn't responded, up until this point. It's not like I hadn't seen the ones about me; obviously people link me to them.

But, there are some situations in which I will risk a little more drama, to say my piece for a friend. Annice is a good person, and a good friend to me. She deserves to have her friends stand up for her, publicly, whether or not the risk for "drama" goes on.

And honestly, us not talking about it didn't stop it. They'll keep doing it no matter what, until the site gets removed. At least now I'll feel comfortable with myself, knowing that I did what I could.

yeah yeah fine I get it, but just by the fact of you posting this, about 100 or 200 more people minimum are going to go read TBPSCO and find out Annice's kids names or whatever.

Face::Palm

Seriously, if you ignore it, it may not go away completely but I guarantee you the majority of the callouts will stop - they will move on to someone else who is more interesting.

• Options
    imageJacobs Mommy:

imagesimplyatomic:

I agree with this 100%.

me too 

• Options

imageHollysmoffett:
    I would love to know what happened!  I'm sorry Annie :  (  You and Annice are great and your babies are amazing.  Anyone who would bring them into the mix just plain sucks.  Don't take it to heart!  Remember when some asshat wrote that Karma would be served if something bad happened to Asher!  It was the only time I've ever been angry on here!  And I too wrote a post to call them on it!  It was something I had to do, and I don't see anything wrong with your post!

If I didn't already want to puke from anger, I would now. Disgusting morons, these "people" are.

• Options
    imageSassy_Panties:
    imageNastyAnnie:
    imageSassy_Panties:

yeah yeah fine I get it, but just by the fact of you posting this, about 100 or 200 more people minimum are going to go read TBPSCO and find out Annice's kids names or whatever.

Seriously, if you ignore it, it may not go away completely but I guarantee you the majority of the callouts will stop - they will move on to someone else who is more interesting.

This is only true for people who are on the bump all day long and actually get involved in the drama. Until this post, I never would have known they were talking about you. And to this day I'm glad I don't know WTF CKC or any other acronym means.

Kinley Joy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageSassy_Panties:

Yeah. I pretty much had no clue what that secret was about. Until now. I would have thought nothing of it until this. 

• Options
    imageSassy_Panties:

I agree with this. I know what the drama is about but there are a lot of people who don't. Now they do.

• Options
    imageNastyAnnie:

imageHollysmoffett:

If I didn't already want to puke from anger, I would now. Disgusting morons, these "people" are.

Awww Hun, I don't know what happened, but I love you! 

Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Options
    imageSassy_Panties:

Like I said, I get that. Believe me, do I understand. I also get that there may be people who go to the site now and know what Annice's kids names are (though, if they looked at her siggy they'd know that anyway). At this point, it is about doing what I feel is best for my friendship with someone I care a lot about. I know it may not make much sense to you, but it is what needed to be done, for me.

• Options
    imageBrandi Bee:
    imageSassy_Panties:

No offense because I like you Annie, but I think you are calling more attention to it with posts like this.? Now twice as many people are going to go look for that particular post.

It's the drama that keeps it going.? If you just ignored it, this wouldn't keep happening. The person who is writing that is writing it because they know you guys will read it.? They want to get a rise out of you and they are succeeding.

Seriously.? Everyone should just stfu about it already.

Fock Off Brandi Bee. ?Nobody cares what you think. ?

• Options
    imageBrandi Bee:
    imagejuliejb:
    imageBrandi Bee:
    imageSassy_Panties:

No offense because I like you Annie, but I think you are calling more attention to it with posts like this.? Now twice as many people are going to go look for that particular post.

It's the drama that keeps it going.? If you just ignored it, this wouldn't keep happening. The person who is writing that is writing it because they know you guys will read it.? They want to get a rise out of you and they are succeeding.

Seriously.? Everyone should just stfu about it already.

Fock Off Brandi Bee. ?Nobody cares what you think. ?

If you have a prob with me, msg me.? Don't mix it in with someone else's thread, it's kinda rude.? kthnxbye

I've always had a problem with you. ?I don't care to message you because I have nothing to say and don't want to waste my time with you.?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"