Babies: 0 - 3 Months

I feel so gross

Between PP bleeding and leaky breasts, I feel so dirty and gross.

Ick.

Re: I feel so gross

• Thankfully, that stage passes quickly - though it doesn't feel like it at the time.

I feel squishy-gross. No clothes fit and i feel so.. flabby. I promised I would give myself plenty of time before I get down on myself about my body, but I'm tired of feeling this icky and unattractive.

It goes without saying, though, that she was worth it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It sucks! I felt like that for the first month. It does get better!! :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I didnt think I would ever feel normal again! but after about 2 weeks or so I was much better. You will bleed and leak for a while (I am still leaking), but it gets better everyday. Good luck!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Each week it really is getting better.  Does the leaking ever stop if you are breastfeeding?  I HATE breastfeeding only because of the leaking, the pads, and the horrible horrible bras.

• The leaking does stop once your supply is regulated with your LO. I think I stopped running for the pads a few weeks ago.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ...and the spit-up, getting peed on and the lack of time for showers! He is so worth it! =)
  • imageLBIgirl79:

Each week it really is getting better.  Does the leaking ever stop if you are breastfeeding?  I HATE breastfeeding only because of the leaking, the pads, and the horrible horrible bras.

Check out the Victoria's Secret nursing bras - still nursing bras, but I feel half normal when I wear them! I bought 2 of the one without an underwire - very comfy, very similar to the Body by Victoria wireless, except that they have the clip for nursing!

I really hate spraying my son in the face when he pulls off during letdown... I think my letdown is a little strong... 

7 June 2009 - natural miscarriage at 10 weeks
    6 Sept 2009 - natural miscarriage at 9 weeks Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"