1st Trimester
Options

Want to kill my brother....vent

So, I told my brother and sister that I was pregnant but it was very early and I wanted it kept as a secret.  My brother posts on FB last night that he is going to be an Uncle!!! I have been crying at my deks all morning.

Last night we had so many phone calls and text messages.  I never thought he would be the one to blast it to the world.

Ugh.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Want to kill my brother....vent

• Options

That's one of the reasons why I still haven't told any of my siblilngs yet either.  I know they won't be able to contain themselves.

I can understand why you are so frustrated...sorry it had to be him... 

• Options
    Oh nooo... :-/ awww. He was silly!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, I'm sorry he didn't listen, that is jerky of him.  I guess he is just super excited!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Leah - 6.28.09

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lorelei - 4.23.11

Books Read:
    2013 - 4
    2012 - 50 2011 - 47 2010 - 57
    2009 - 71 2008 - 108 2007 - 33
  • Options
    Ugh- I hate when it's the least expected person
    Our Little Family Keeps Growing! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    what a douche.  He owes you BIG.   That was your news to share with the world (FB world) when you were ready.  Not his.
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options
    Dude....WTH?   after you told him it was a secret.  That sucks!
  • Options
    Aww that wasn't right. I havent told my siblings either just for that reason alone. I'll snap their fingers into 2. haha. (hugs) it will be ok. Let him know he upset you though. That wasn't cool at all
  • Options
    Bummer!!  I am so sorry you were not able to share the news at your own time (and yourself!) :(   I guess the good news is...you are pregnant :):)  I would be really upset too though!! 
  • Options

whoops! double post :S

• Options

I say just go ahead and kill him. 

Blame it on pregnancy hormones.

• Options

Thanks everyone:)  Ugh...so irratating...

I like blaming stuff on the pregnancy hormones:)

• Options
    imageRusin678:

So, I told my brother and sister that I was pregnant but it was very early and I wanted it kept as a secret.  My brother posts on FB last night that he is going to be an Uncle!!! I have been crying at my deks all morning.

My brother did the EXACT SAME THING!  luckily one of my sisters noticed and told him to delete it!  I'm sorry though :-(  At least he's excited to be an Uncle! And when the time comes that you post something, I'm sure there will be people that still had no idea! GL!

ETA: Spelling error.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"