Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Clothing.Oneies are worn as?

Okay a co worker brought me a pack of short sleeved bodysuits with embrodiered desserts on front from gymboree.  My question is can baby wear them as shirt or should that be used as undershirt.  And when do babies wear undershirts. Are oneies undershirts ? What classifies undershirt and regular shirt
BabyName Ticker

Re: Clothing.Oneies are worn as?

• There aren't really any rules when it comes to baby clothes. I use plain onsies as undershirts if I think DS needs a little extra insulation when it's cool out or if he's wearing something embroidered and the back might be scratchy. Sometimes he just wears a cute onesie as a shirt and I put shorts or pants over the top. Sometimes when it's really warm he just goes around in a onesie!

You'll notice a lot of infant clothes are even labeled to be used various ways like "Sleep 'N Play" or something like that. Babies can get away with just about anything! They are so lucky! HAHA!

• Most days DS wears a onesie as his outfit because it's so dang hot here. 
  • Loading the player...
  • thank you.  When I told her that she can wear these as shirts, she looked at me as if I was clueless.
    BabyName Ticker
  • That is the beauty of a onsie -- how versitile they are. With DD#1 who was born in February she wore them most often as undershirts for added warmth through layering. With DD#2 it is too warm now to be wearing more than a onsie on some days. I am sure that when winter comes they will change to undershirts.
  • My opinion:

Plain white onesie = undershirt or just hanging around the house

Cute onesies  = alone as outfit on warm day, with little pants as outfit  

Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• imageDreamsicle23:

My opinion:

Plain white onesie = undershirt or just hanging around the house

Cute onesies  = alone as outfit on warm day, with little pants as outfit  

This.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Ok ladies you made me feel more comfortable with dressing her.

BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"