1st Trimester

Ladies growing at different rates.

One of my boobs seems to be getting bigger faster than the other now. Mind you they were never small. And I know having an asymmetrical chest is normal, but one is now a cup bigger than the other since I got pregnant.

Has this happened to anyone else? I can notice a visible difference even when wearing a shirt. Not worried about, I am sure the other one will catch up eventually, but I am just curious.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ladies growing at different rates.

• I don't have that issue but I know a lady that did. After she was done nursing her boys her chest was lopsided. She said it was because she nursed on the smaller side more as it was more comfortable for her. I asked if she thought had she nursed evenly would that have made a difference. She agreed it probably would have but she went with what was easiest at the time.

When your baby comes and you nurse, I would suggest nursing from the larger side more often in an effort to even your breasts out. It might help reduce the side that is substantially larger than the other.

• imagelilbit923:

I don't have that issue but I know a lady that did. After she was done nursing her boys her chest was lopsided. She said it was because she nursed on the smaller side more as it was more comfortable for her. I asked if she thought had she nursed evenly would that have made a difference. She agreed it probably would have but she went with what was easiest at the time.

When your baby comes and you nurse, I would suggest nursing from the larger side more often in an effort to even your breasts out. It might help reduce the side that is substantially larger than the other.

Honestly, the total opposite was true for me. I tried this, since the larger side tended to produce more milk, therefore DS nursed from it much more and for longer periods of time. I think it made the problem worse, not better personally.

Unfortunately, you may have to accept this is something you'll have forever. It never got better for me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • This is happening to me! Granted, my chest was never BIG and the one was always slightly larger than the other. But, the larger breast seemed to be growing larger at a faster rate.

At this point, the smaller one has caught up a little, but they're still not the same size. Oh well!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"