Infertility

Ovidrel and (fake) preg. symptoms

I took my trigger shot (Ovidrel) on 8/14 and had my IUI on 8/16. The shot is supposed to last till 10-14 dpo (I think) but I used cheapie $$ store hpt's to test out and they got lighter and lighter until 7dpo, which was negative. (Of course they aren't the most reliable tests in the world..) My breasts have been really sore since right after my shot and keep getting more sore. Don't you think they would become less sore as the Ovidrel left my system? They aren't usually this sore. I'm not sure if it is from the shot or I could possibly be pregnant. My RE told me not to test until 15dpo (I'm currrently 9dpo). Any thoughts?? Maybe it's just wishful thinking I'm pregnant. Stupid Ovidrel!!
TTC #1 since 7/09
Dx: LPD, underdeveloped follicles, blocked left tube
3 C/P, 1 BO, 1 Ectopic
IVF#1=BFN (3/11)
FET#1=BFP

Re: Ovidrel and (fake) preg. symptoms

• Are you taking progestron?  That can create fake pg s/e.  I hope it is the real deal for you!  GL!
    Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I think at this point it could be anything. I will tell you that with Ovidrel my breasts were super sore and it seemed to get worse, then at about 11dpiui they started to subside a bit...so here's to hoping yours keep hurting and hurting, and lead to a BFP!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • No, I'm not taking any progesterone. Ugh. This is my first IUI/medicated cycle and this is the worst tww ever!!! I need to stop overanalyzing everything!
    TTC #1 since 7/09
    Dx: LPD, underdeveloped follicles, blocked left tube
    3 C/P, 1 BO, 1 Ectopic
    IVF#1=BFN (3/11)
    FET#1=BFP
  • If you aren't taking progesterone and you tested out the trigger shot then it sounds like your achey boobs are a good sign! GL. Hope you get your bfp soon.
  • I am glad I read this, I had the same problem with the Ovidrel.  My breasts were so swollen, sore and tender.  It has been 14 days since my injection and today is the first day where Iike they are improving.  I am a BFN :(  I thought the start of AF would solve my achey breasts but it has been a slow go.  I went from aching ovaries to sore breasts, soooo frusturating!

Good luck wishing a BFP for you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"