2nd Trimester

Things we getting steamy and then he said....

"Are you lactating?!"...Sure enough there was yellow white stuff leaking out of one of my breasts!!! OMG Has this happened to anyone else? I am so embaressed....I mean we laughed about it....WHAT A TURN ON!! NOT!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Life is so much better when you believe in magic!!! image

Re: Things we getting steamy and then he said....

• I haven't had it happen yet, but it's colostrum.  It's the first thing that comes out of your breast before your milk comes out.  It very nutritious for the baby.

My nipples have gotten a little sticky, but I haven't gotten any leaking yet.

• Yea I red it can happen when stimulated....LOL BUT It sure is a good way to QUICKLY unstimulate as well!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Life is so much better when you believe in magic!!! image
  • Loading the player...
  • I had my first bit of leakage last night. I was getting ready to shower and my arm brushed my chest- I yelled "WHAT THE HELL?" and saw that I was leaking. :( DH sure got a kick out of it and started with the 'don't squirt me' jokes.

-_-* Men.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That happened to me all the time with my first pregnancy.  I started to keep a bra or tank on during sexy time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Mine started at about week 22. It still isn't bad enough to need breast pads or anything but definitely can notice it during the wrong times, lol! Thank goodness my DH isn't totally grossed out about it. LOL.
  • SO got a mouthful one time, literally.....he has yet to go near my boobs since the incident
    Photobucket
  • when I was BF by DS, DH would get squirted in the back of the throat! He said he really didn't mind....I think he was just happy he was gettin' lucky!
    Follow me at: Nell's Niche as I tackle working-at-home, raising babies, making my life a little more eco-friendly, organized, and healthy one sleep deprived day at a time! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I got a good one for you (and keep this in mind after you have your baby):

After my son was born, and we were given the ok for intimacy, we went ahead and as I was orgasming....

I started squirting milk. Not just a little like a faucet, I'm talking Walt Disney World Water Fountain Displays here!! It actually hit DH in the chest and we stopped and started laughing. Talk about a mood killer. 

But really, FYI-- If you decide to nurse and you want to have sex, having an O WILL make you leak. 

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • OMG I will definitely keep that in mind! Ugh.
  • Awesome for him for being PC and not grossed out by it.  How many guys would say "lactating" rather than " what the hell is that?"  Yup, believe it or not, it's going to happen when you're breastfeeding too, and you don't necessarily have to orgasm to start leaking.  Never bothered me or my hubby, but it's personal preference as to whether you want to allow the "girls" to be included in intimacy.  Mine always were!
  • You are leaking colostrum,  I had it during my first pregnancy starting about 20 weeks. If you are having "sexy" time and end up having an orgasm, you will leak even more because oxytocin is released. That is what makes people feel relaxed after an orgasm. The same hormone is released when nipples are stimulated  if a baby is breastfeeding, it is what helps you relax so your milk can "let down"
  • LMAO...sexy hahaha wow did not know that could happen good to know so I can be somewhat prepared haha
  • Not to gross anybody out, but my wife (36 weeks along) will lactate a little here and there, but on the flip side, her nipples are like a super "hot-spot" if I'm trying to get her in the mood. And honestly, it tastes pretty good. Our girl is gonna have to learn sharing pretty quick ^_~
  • Sexy time can definitely make you lactate. And so can hearing someone else's crying baby. One of my friends would leak everytime she would take a hot shower.
  • lol I leak constantly...you'll get used to it and so will your dh. with my first baby I squirted my dh in the face (sound gross I know but it was actually pretty funny)!
  • imageNell1217:
    when I was BF by DS, DH would get squirted in the back of the throat! He said he really didn't mind....I think he was just happy he was gettin' lucky!

Ahahaha! I think DH would be dying of laughter if that happened with me (and it probably will!).

Anyway, yes, the leakage has happened to me, and yes, it weirds DH out.  Luckily he has a sense of humor about everything, so it's not too akward, but it certainly does kill the mood a bit.  He always jokes about squirting, yet he's so curious about why they're leaking... It's so weird haha

• LOL! Thanks for the laughs. I can just see my DH throwing a pillow over me and or saying something like "thar she blows" and carrying on.

• HAHA! Great comment!
  • Hahaha........JUST WAIT until after the baby comes and your breasts are full and you get hot and heavy and he forgets and squeezes your breast and shoots himself in the eye with breast milk!  That was what happened with my first daughter.  

However, with this one, I started leaking heavily around 5 months, then it stopped, and now that I am due in the next 4 weeks, they leak again.  It's normal and natural.   

• At the end of my pregnacy with my first one If I stimulated they would leek like fosets. and it take much. A kiss or holding hands would do it oh dear lord dont let me here a baby cry Id be soaked. After my son was born and my milk came in they would squrt like 2 feet out and I could feel it let down I thought I was going to dround my poor baby!Id be nurseing on the left and have the right in a lg ice tea cup catching the outher one or id be soaked. Luckly this mellowed out in 2 weeks.
  • I'm 28 weeks (on my first pregnancy) and haven't noticed any lactating/leaking.  Is this completely normal?
  • It's completely normal to leak, and completely normal not to leak.
  • This may be funny but I've got 37 days to go and it has yet to happen to us but DH can't WAIT! He keeps trying to stimulate. It cracks us up but it hasn't happened yet. I wonder if that means I'll have a hard time getting my milk to come in!?
  • I had no leakage whatsoever until after my lil darling boy was born.  But had no trouble whatsoever.  He gets more than enough now it comes out jolly quick.  I leak during hot showers, and sexy time now, so I just leave a bra or singlet on so I dont suirt mhy poor hubby!
  • hahaha, yes, unfortunately I had that happen  :(  So so embarrassing, but it was never mentioned again thank god.  I think he knew better if he ever wanted to have sex again!
  • I wouldn't worry about it. Tell your guy that this just means that he was doing a good job. :) no biggie. It will happen after the baby if born in much more frequency and quantity if you plan on nursing your little one. Just find a way to make it fun. It is possible. There is nothing gross about breast milk. If it was gross we shouldn't feed it to our babies, right?
  • imageValac:
    Not to gross anybody out, but my wife (36 weeks along) will lactate a little here and there, but on the flip side, her nipples are like a super "hot-spot" if I'm trying to get her in the mood. And honestly, it tastes pretty good. Our girl is gonna have to learn sharing pretty quick ^_~
    Now that's an interesting first post...
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • I think that my husband is lactating.  Is it possible for the father to lactate instead of the mother?  Could it be that he eats a lot of blue cheee with his wings?
  • where did this post get C&Ped? Is the Michigan board boring tonight, boys?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"