3rd Trimester

I've been watching too many pregnancy shows...

So, yea as I said I've been watching too many pregnancy shows and I need to stop. I'm 31 weeks pregnant and they all make me really nervous. I saw one where the mom lost her baby at 39 weeks because the placenta disattached. They just make me too nervous and I'm already nervous enough.

Re: I've been watching too many pregnancy shows...

• You've just been watching the wrong variety. Watch 16 and Pregnant and/or Teen Mom. Even if you feel completely unprepared and anxious about having a child, these shows will make you feel like the most competent parent in the world.
  • imagebrittlandk:
    You've just been watching the wrong variety. Watch 16 and Pregnant and/or Teen Mom. Even if you feel completely unprepared and anxious about having a child, these shows will make you feel like the most competent parent in the world.

AGREED!  Sorry you are nervous.  Just remember the reason they made it on to those shows is because they are soooooo RARE.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree. Last week I recorded two Baby Stories and this morning when I started watching them I had to turn both off 20 minutes in because it made me way too scared and nervous. Teen mom/16 and pregnant is just too annoying to watch in my opinion.
  • imagemcdmaw:

imagebrittlandk:
    You've just been watching the wrong variety. Watch 16 and Pregnant and/or Teen Mom. Even if you feel completely unprepared and anxious about having a child, these shows will make you feel like the most competent parent in the world.

AGREED!  Sorry you are nervous.  Just remember the reason they made it on to those shows is because they are soooooo RARE.

Mcdmaw-- Good point! I never thought of it that way!! :)
  • OMG...thank you all sooooo much you've made me feel so much better about this...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"