Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

What do you miss MOST about being Pregnant??

What do you miss most about being pregnant? or nothing at all.

I miss my huge belly and seeing and feeling DD move.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: What do you miss MOST about being Pregnant??

• Options
    Feeling him move inside of me

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    The kicking, the anticipation, and all the prep work I did with DH. We planned a natural birth (ended up with an induction and section, of course), and so we were doing breathing exercises, massages, and perineal massage every night. I miss that bonding.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    feeling her kick.  the excitement of getting to a new week. seeing her in the u/s. my belly...especially when my SO would touch it and talk to her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I miss my belly and seeing LO move in there.  I also miss when DH would rest his hand on my belly.  I must be crazy because I can't wait to be pregnant again!
  • Options
    Definitely feeling her move in my belly. And people being extra nice to you was a plus.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Feeling her move and wondering what she looks like.
  • Options
    The anticipation.  I miss the belly and feeling him move.  I miss how every day was bringing us closer to when we could meet our baby.  Counting down weeks and days was so much fun.  I also miss sleeping in with DH and spending lazy mornings in bed together...every time we'd say how we'd not get to do that again for a while.  And so far, we haven't :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My belly and the anticipation.

• Options

Nothing.

• Options

imageearollins:
    Definitely feeling her move in my belly. And people being extra nice to you was a plus.

Yes 

And being spoiled just a little bit.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagekirkette:

Nothing.

This.

• Options
    The movement (seeing and feeling it) and my bump! I miss my bump a lot! I loved it! Though I'm very glad she's an outside baby now and I can smooch on her all the time. :) 
  • Options
    Feeling her move in my belly and sleeping til noon with DH lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    the recent memory of my prepreggo body....now I am just faced with my post partum one....ugh!
  • Options
    I ONLY miss feeling LO move inside of me. I also miss my pre-preggo body!
  • Options
    imagekirkette:

Nothing.

This.

Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options
    My belly and feeling her move inside.  I also miss people being extra sweet to me (they still are, but it's more sweet to the baby now!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageabartow:
    Feeling him move inside of me

this since he is our third and final baby 

• Options
    I miss the belly, the anticipation, the movement of her in my belly, and how spoiled I was.  I can't wait to get pregnant again.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Feeling her move inside esp when Jon and I would lay in bed at night and just dream of her....... Plus the increase in happy hormones. I was never in a bad mood lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"