Babies: 0 - 3 Months

nbr: anyone have any shampoo recommendations?

I posted this on the toddler board but there seems to be more activity here.

I need new shampoo but would like to try something else.  I currently use Infusium (about $5-$6 per bottle - I don't like to spend too much but would spend a little more than that if it was really worth it).  Does anyone have any recommendations? 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: nbr: anyone have any shampoo recommendations?

• Is this for you or baby?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Me please.  =)
    BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I use erbal essence. my hair dresser says its a good choice. i have tried most of them and i like the way my hair feels and looks. 1ht
  • I haven't used that in a long time.  Thanks for the tip!
    BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I use Dove but my hair sucks no matter what I use so I don't know if it's really any good lol. It makes it soft when it's wet though :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I use Dove and I really like it I have tried alot of different ones but this seems to be my favorite. I have used the expensive ones and I think Dove is better than some of them.
  • If you are willing to splurge, I love the Wen shampoo from the infomercials (you can get it on amazon as well).  It is expensive, but it is your shampoo and conditioner in one bottle, so you can factor that into the cost.  I have pretty unruly hair, and it is a lifesaver.
  • I should probably add that I have fairly fine hair, light brown with highlights.  I wish I could use shampoo and conditioner in one (time saver!) but my hair gets flat easily. 
    BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker
  • i love bumble & bumble-- albeit expensive the big bottles last me a year
  • I use Redken Bodyfull and love it. Haven't found anything else I like as much. I don't know what your hair is like, but mine is normal textured and my scalp gets oily by day 2. So this stuff isn't very weighty, and the conditioner is jsut a detangler - very lightweight. I spend about $30 for the really huge bottle, but Ulta is always having buy 2 get 1 free sales.
    image > Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I assume this is for you since your title says NBR.

In that case I recommend J/A/S/O/N brand. Can be found at Whole Foods and stores that sell more natural products. I love their 75% aloe type. Leaves my hair healthy and soft and there are no sulfates which are very harsh and strip hair of its natural oils.

• I like Garnier - and will be switching back to it tomorrow :)  I bought the Loreal Sulfate Free stuff - YUCK.  It makes my hair flat and never feels "clean"  the daily care stuff by Garnier is MUCH better!  I also used the color care line from Garnier and like it.  It comes in the green bottles and you can buy it anywhere :) 
  • I like Yes 2 Carrots.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"