Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

traveling and EPer

I have to go away for work for 2 days without DS. I mentioned to my boss that I would have to figure out a way to keep my milk and she suggested dumping it. I was appalled as I have never once pumped and dumped I consider breast milk to be liquid gold!! So any ideas on keeping milk good till I can get in the deep freezer.

Re: traveling and EPer

• Options

I have a 3 day trip coming up.  The hotel does not have a fridge but the office does.  I am keeping it at the office and when I pump at night I will keep it in a cooler full of ice.  There have been times when I have traveled and had to dump it was torture.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cooler with ice...maybe dry ice?
    DS 12/09, Twins EDD 11/11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesnicksnack:

I have a 3 day trip coming up.  The hotel does not have a fridge but the office does.  I am keeping it at the office and when I pump at night I will keep it in a cooler full of ice.  There have been times when I have traveled and had to dump it was torture.

hotel arrangements haven't been made yet. I hope I never have to dump i can only imagine how you felt.

• Options
    imagesnicksnack:

hotel arrangements haven't been made yet. I hope I never have to dump i can only imagine how you felt.

• Options

imageAggieGrl:
    Cooler with ice...maybe dry ice?

yes, i was thinking about looking into that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"