3rd Trimester

The most ridiculous thing DH has said?

I am new to this but I thought I would ask what the most redicilous thing that your DH has ever said. 

My DH and I got into an argument one night and he said "you need to keep your hormones under control"!!!

Like I can do that......crazy man!

Re: The most ridiculous thing DH has said?

• Mine told me that he didn't want me swallowing during BJ's because he didn't want my body to feed his sperm to the baby.

My reply? "LOL... But you're okay with her swimming around with all of her brothers and sisters that will never come to fruition?"

imageimage
  • I don't think I've even seen the word "ridiculous" so butchered.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsSummitCounty:

Mine told me that he didn't want me swallowing during BJ's because he didn't want my body to feed his sperm to the baby.

My reply? "LOL... But you're okay with her swimming around with all of her brothers and sisters that will never come to fruition?"

I think our DHs may be long lost cousins or something...
    "you should probably stop doing that.. it cant be healthy food for the baby"

but its perfectly fine and healthy "food" for me? thanks babe... love you too.. >.< 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • He said my hormones during the 1st tri were "unacceptable." Yea, um, cause I really have control over my hormones you jacka$$!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a million but the ones that stick out the most are

" If you weren't pregnant and you acted like this we wouldn't be together"...um if i wasn't pregnant I wouldn't be acting like that (1st trimester)

"I dont think that stack of oreos or that rocky road icecream is a good idea"

Never tell a pregnant woman what she can and cannot eat!

" We should get rid of that MP...how bout a Bj...."

There are no words...

I swear he is smart...sometimes

• Luckily my DH has been mostly well-behaved, but I also got the "why are you so worked up?" in response to a hormonal rage in 1st tri. I've only had a few 'episodes,' but every time he's like "just relax, don't get so upset" as if I have a choice in the insanity that takes over.

He's growing up, but he'll always be my baby!

Nathan--11/4/10

...big brother to...???? Due March 2014!

• I asked DH to walk with me last night and he replies why are you trying to rush the baby she will get here when she is ready. I was like dude until you can push a cantelope out of your mouth don't talk to me about rushing anything.  And I'm 38 weeks, 2 cm dilated it's not like I'm asking to be induced but if walking can speed things up then lets go. I tell you gotta love these men.

• "My love for you is growing in proportion to your a$$."

Fortunately for him, I found it hilarious. 

• imageMrsSummitCounty:

Mine told me that he didn't want me swallowing during BJ's because he didn't want my body to feed his sperm to the baby.

LMAO!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I think he's been relatively normal this pregnancy, but when I found out they were sending me to the hospital for a c/s with DD #1 he said, "We can't have a baby today.  I'm too sick." 

Turns out he did have a really bad upper respiratory infection to the point that the nurses ended up quarantining him from our room after DD was born, but that's beside the point.  Babies don't really come on your healthy schedule, buddy.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My DH has said something stupid at least once a month since I got pregnant, but the one I remember most was in the 1st trimester when he said "Why are you so tired?  You aren't that pregnant yet..."
  • DH put a shirt of his on the other day and then took it off.  He brought it to me and in all seriousness said, "you could probably wear this b/c it's wide."  I said "excuse me? I'm wide?"  He said, "no, I mean wide b/c you are pregnant."  i said " I don't think being pregnant makes me wide."  He said, "no, not wide from side to side, from front to back."  I just responded "I don't want to wear your clothes, but thanks."  Poor guy. 
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • My DH freaked out because I put on his boxers one night and described them as "comfy".  He then pouted for the rest of the night because he thought he must be getting fat because a pregnant woman thought his boxers were "comfy".

I was like..."Thanks. That makes ME feel great...."

• At our first appointment with the OB my SO told her that he didn't want to have a Halloween baby (we are due 10/27), and said, "so if on the 30th the baby hasn't come, can we just have a c-section?" I was mortified. Luckily our OB put him in check.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • "You know if you don't lose the baby weight I'm going to divorce you, right?"

He was trying to be funny. 

• imagejessie395:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:

LMAO!

I was seriously laughing so hard tears came to my eyes when I read this!

imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • To LO: "as soon as you get here mommy and daddy are going to put a new baby in mommys belly. Aren't you excited for a baby brother or sister?" I told him he was out of his mind!
  • Mine has been pretty sweet all along, but he did ask me the other day if after the baby was born, if I thought I would always feel the need to order key lime pie at any restaurant that would serve it to me...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Its not really 'ridiculous' but DH likes to say to me

" can I give you some pitocin? " As in sperm ( sex ) haha It cracks me up.

4-7-11 - Natural MC @ 4w5d 6-27-11- MC @ 5w6dPgAL/PAL WelcomeDD#1- 8/20/2010DD#2- 6/21/2012EDD #3~ 5/1/2014 ~ Team Green
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageMrsSummitCounty:

LOL. When I got the growth thing saying LO would be able to swallow now and taste what I had eaten in the amniotic fluid, DH said the same thing.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"