Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Big Boob Haters?

Any other BFing Mammas sick of the ginormous boobs?  I have always been so tiny up top that I just can't get used to this new rack!  DH loves them but I am so ready for my babies to come back!

Re: Big Boob Haters?

• I'm really loving my huge boobs. As soon as I'm done breastfeeding baby #2 I'm going to get a boob job to keep them this big, they are a nice D cup.  I feel like bigger boobs makes me look thinner than I actually am. lol
  • Loading the player...
  • HATE HATE HATE THEM!  AND, they aren't even the same size!  I went from a happy B to a C on the left and D on the right! WHAT?!?
  • I've always had biggish boobs. I hate it. It's just something I deal with though because I'm not about to go under the knife unless it's medically necessary.

• imageInLoveWithMySchmeeeester:
    I feel like bigger boobs makes me look thinner than I actually am. lol

I feel the exact opposite!  I feel like they make me look fat!

• Can we trade boobs?

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• Right now they are a C, they are usually a B. Either way isn't a big deal for me.
    ~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• i love me some big ole tatas!!
  • imagesharmurph18:
    Any other BFing Mammas sick of the ginormous boobs?  I have always been so tiny up top that I just can't get used to this new rack!  DH loves them but I am so ready for my babies to come back!

I totally could have written this post! I used to have small manageable boobs and now they're out of control! DH loves them and I can't stand them. I want my small boobies back! I went from a B to a C during pregnancy to a DD when my milk came in and if I wait too long to pump, my DD bras are way too small!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • I'll trade you my DDD/E's.  (And that's just how they are... I FF.)
  • God yes...though I was busty to start (DD) with so mine are just Ridic now!
  • Yep! I feel your pain! I was a DD before becoming pregnant (they're also disproportionate to the rest of my body) but now I'm a 36F! 

I've already told DH that if they don't shrink down to a C when I wean Allie (which I know they wont!) I'm getting a reduction. I've had back problems and issues finding clothes for the past 10 years! They've served their purpose well and I'm ready to get rid of them!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Ill take any boob that someone has to spare.... not only did mine shrink back to their B-ness, but they look like deflated balloons.  Sad face Sad
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Pre preg I was a B and now I'm a DD and I HATE them!  I also think they make me look really fat!
    ds #1 | our perfect miracle born 39w1d | 12.9.2009 loss #1 | natural m/c 7/2010 (~8w) loss #2 | chemical pregnancy 6/2011 (4w4d) loss #3 | chemical pregnancy 7/2011 (4w3d) loss #4 | natural m/c 11/2011 (10w1d) RPL Testing 12/2011. Results 100% normal. ds #2 | our 2nd perfect miracle born 36w3d | 12.31.2012
  • I was a b and now a dd, I can't wear my cute halter tops anymore my boobs would bust out of them!
  • Ok so I was double D got preggers with DD and went to an G then only dropped back to a DDD or F and now I am preggers again and am all the way up to G and I still have 3 more months and my milk has to come in....can you say yikes! Oh and so hard to find bras let alone nursing bras!
  • imagebabybird327:
    Ok so I was double D got preggers with DD and went to an G then only dropped back to a DDD or F and now I am preggers again and am all the way up to G and I still have 3 more months and my milk has to come in....can you say yikes! Oh and so hard to find bras let alone nursing bras!

Try going to a bras that fit store or a store that specializes in bras. Thats where I have to go. I am between a g and an h. And my milk hasnt come in yet either. But I usually have really good luck finding bras at those kind of stores.

• I was a B pre-pregnancy, a C during, and a D+ while nursing.  Thankfully they've gone back down to the C size now that I had to wean DD, but not quite to the B yet.  I also think that the smaller they are, the smaller I look.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejessknell:

imagesharmurph18:

I totally could have written this post! I used to have small manageable boobs and now they're out of control! DH loves them and I can't stand them. I want my small boobies back! I went from a B to a C during pregnancy to a DD when my milk came in and if I wait too long to pump, my DD bras are way too small!

Me too exactly!!  B to C...and i'm worried when i have the babe and start BFing!!  but the C cup came in so fast i didn't know what to do with them!  DH loves them...me, not so much.  I find shirts don't fit the same as with my baby Bs, they are waaaay sweatier! lol and you have to aim your nipples constantly!!  i wear "tshirt bras" so that you can't see my nipples much, but with my Bs i never had to make sure they were pointed forward, now i'll go potty and see they are all cockeyed and ridiculous looking!!  BUT i do like how they look clothed and Love when i lay on my back, they are still upright and perky...not super flat Bs. hehehe

• I don't totally hate them...I hate that the areolas are so big. Same situation here--was a B, now DD and 3 months to go.

They are also quite heavy, no one mentions that part. :) But would have to agree that they do stand up perky when I'm on my back. I don't know how DH feels about them; I feel like they're kinda gross (again with the big areola), but if they pleased him I might like em a little more. :) It feels good when he is satisfied by my sexiness!

• Just awful! I am a B and at 5 mos I am a FULL C and still growing. They remind me of UTTERS....."got milk"

(Big ole sacks of fat)

No thx! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"