February 2011 Moms
Options

Belly Pics? 13.5 weeks and counting...

Just curious if any of you first timers out there have a little baby bump going on.  My pants won't button so I have been using a bella band which has been amazing and when I wear a tight tshirt it feels pretty obvious what is going on down there.... haha.  Tired of looking like I at a whole pizza for lunch and ready to clearly look prego.  OH!  And in the mornings my belly is a little softer but by the end of the day it is rock solid....this happening to any of you?

Happy Wednesday!

Re: Belly Pics? 13.5 weeks and counting...

• Options
    My stomach always feels bigger by bedtime. I don;t know if I just bloat thoughout the day or what. I was pretty fit before getting pregnant.
    image.
  • Options
    Mine is always so hard by the end of the day.  It feels like something is in there pushing it outward haha.  But the morning its definitely softer Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My belly is definitely small and aofter in the morning but by bedtime it's sticking out and hard. Weird! Why does it do that?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

my tummy is definitely soft in the morning but i noticed at work alst nigh tit feels a little harder last night...  most people don't notice I'm any bigger except for DH and I.   But here I am at 13wk...

and DH decided he wanted to take pictures to, so here is DH at 13 weks lol...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    How cute!
    image.
  • Options
    image*Merry*:

my tummy is definitely soft in the morning but i noticed at work alst nigh tit feels a little harder last night...  most people don't notice I'm any bigger except for DH and I.   But here I am at 13wk...

I just LOLed with food in my mouth and got egg on my laptop!! So funny. Your belly is cute!

I am getting huge. It sticks out all day but is definitely harder at night. I will post a pic when H gets home and can take one for me. 

• Options

merry- you are so adorable!!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    image*Merry*:

Thats hillarious!! Too cute!

Nicole, Mommy to baby Jordan Santiago born 3-31-06 and Isabella Grace born 1/28/2011 image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

My belly sticks out a little too although I can still wear pretty much all my clothes. Whether they look good on me or not, it's another question. I have a hard time figuring out work outfits because I haven't told yet (except to my boss). It's also harder at night and much rounder... mornings back to flatt-er-ish:)

Felicia

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"