3rd Trimester
Options

Non-clicky poll: what is your "home board?"

On what boards besides 3rd tri do you consider yourself a "regular(if any)?"

Re: Non-clicky poll: what is your "home board?"

• Options
    Pregnant after a Loss is my homebase.  I used to be more active on the Toddler and Photography boards also.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am a reg on BOTB and I lurk on the toddler boards.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sadly, I don't have one. I'm an e-drifter.
    "To me, you are perfect."

• Options
    Toddler boards. 24+ is so slow so I still post on 12-24.
    My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Eco-Friendly Family and, to a lesser degree, International Nesties
  • Options
    EFF is my home, but I also post on the Sept. & Natural Birth boards.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Multiples. I lurk just about everywhere though.

• Options
    Parenting and August 2010
    Big Brother Logan Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Miles Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Bryan Smith - Freelance Photography Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

IF was my homeboard - and I still check it first thing when I log on.  But, there are so many new faces - some of which are sensitive to tickers - so I don't post very often.

I consider myself a regular on SAIF and I am also very active in an IF offboard that was started a while back.

• Options

Snary&TTC is my homeboard.

i'm also very active on BOTB & SAIF.

• Options
    I don't really have a "home" board as I didn't start bumping til my BFP - but I post alot on September 2010, natural birth, and the tri boards.  That's about it.  I'll prolly just continue to float around as LO ages.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    i would have to say that i spend the most time on pregnant after IF, then the infertility board, then success after IF. 
  • Options

imageKJmashup:
    Sadly, I don't have one. I'm an e-drifter.

Yeah, me too. I guess I mostly post on the tri boards or my birth month board, but I post from time to time on other boards too.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Pregnant after a loss is my home board and I'm also on TTCAL, Adoption and High-Risk.
  • Options

October Moms is where I spend the most time. I'm due early in the month so I've been there since the beginning.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    P&CE
  • Options

Oct board for me & 3rd tri.

• Options
    I think the tri boards *are* my home boards now, but I used to be a regular on TTGP and M/PL.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Breastfeeding, Natural Birth & September 2010
  • Options

The Seattle board is my homeboard.

But I lurk on every board on The Bump and The Nest.  And when I say every board, I mean every board.  I read them all. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    I look at 3rd tri first, then Oct board. Then I'll wander over to the Pets board, Nest Book Club, and Entertainment boards...
  • Options
    I would say the tri boards are where i hang out. I lurk on November and Photography a bit.
  • Options
    October 2010 is my main board. I also check out MN, MF, and all the tri board.
  • Options
    I still go on 2nd tri sometimes, but consider 3rd home now. I havent been on October board in a while, just cause I am due the first weekend, so there is a good possibility I may have baby in September instead.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options
    August 2010 moms

4-7-11 - Natural MC @ 4w5d 6-27-11- MC @ 5w6dPgAL/PAL WelcomeDD#1- 8/20/2010DD#2- 6/21/2012EDD #3~ 5/1/2014 ~ Team Green
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Houston babies, Seattle babies, 2 under 2, and SAHM.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"