3rd Trimester

I know its not Friday but

I need to have a FFC... feel free to join...

DH is italian and we make sauce from scratch. My husband thinks I make the best sauce ever. Better than his mothers.

Its Bertoli

Devil

I throw the jars away outside. He has no clue.

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I know its not Friday but

• i just peed myself. that's hysterical!
    Jess and James 10.18.08
    Zoey Emma 08.18.10
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Bwhahaha... that's awesome!! Thank you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My husbands family came from Cuba when he was 10.  I make black beans better than his mom (at least in his opinion).....I used canned beans (and add to it).  Isnt "victory" over the MIL when it comes to cooking sweet? :)
  • I had to confess... there will be many many jars in the future...
    photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • JDOJDO member

DH refuses to buy generic products.

With things I can, I buy generic, and refill the brand name containers with the generic products. He's been eating generic stuff for years now with no knowledge of it.

• That is AWESOME!!!!

CafeMom Tickers Photobucket
  • LOL!!!!! That is a riot! I would do the same thing!!!!!! Besides thinking your sauce is better than his moms, you can also complain that you made sauce all day and are exhausted!
    Abigail Noelle, 8.29.09
    Brady Phoenix, 8.29.09
    Claire Zoe, 10.26.10

• That is awesome!!!
  • LMAO. That is amazing!
  • I do the same type things, DH claims he HATES spinach, so I add baby spinach into our salads and he thinks it just some sort of weird lettuce. :)

• i love you for making me laugh that hard :)
  • imagenicole0719:
    My husbands family came from Cuba when he was 10.  I make black beans better than his mom (at least in his opinion).....I used canned beans (and add to it).  Isnt "victory" over the MIL when it comes to cooking sweet? :)

It is very sweet :D Im glad I have partners in food crime hahaha!

• bahaha yessss! I buy Ragu chunky mushrooms. DH loves it and so do I for the simple fact that I'm lazy. ;)
  • too funny!!!!! 
  • Haha, that's awesome. I love how clueless men can be!
  • This is hysterical. Good for you! I am fully convinced you can make just as good meals with some of the ingredients being pre-made. Not EVERYTHING needs to be from scratch, and it certainly doesn't make it any less delicious!

A + Life

Anniversary

Me:24 DH:27
    TTC #2 since August 2011

DX: Low AMH 1.79 Mildly elevated FSH 9.9

1 month of Letrozole, 3 IUI's with Letrozole, All BFN. 1 canceled IVF cycle, BFN.

May 2013 IVF w/ICSI #1.5: Start BCP 5/8 2 pills a day. Suppression Ultrasound 5/29. Begin Dexamethasone & Lupron Microdose 5/31. Started Gonal F and Menopur 6/2.

ER 6/12 13R,9M,8F.

5DT CANCELLED due to moderate OHSS

5DT UNcancelled due to embryos not being capable of cryopreservation

Transfered 2 "poor quality" embryo's on 6/17

No frozen embryos.

Beta #1 6/25 6. Chemical Pregnancy confirmed. Beta #2 6/28 -1
    Done trying

• imageDaniLorello:

I need to have a FFC... feel free to join...

DH is italian and we make sauce from scratch. My husband thinks I make the best sauce ever. Better than his mothers.

Its Bertoli

Devil

I throw the jars away outside. He has no clue.

You ... are my hero for the day. 

• My Mom has been baking DH "home made apple pie" for the last 10 years, he says it is better than Grandma's . . . little does he know, it is a frozen Mrs. Smith's Deep Dish Pie!  She tosses the box and then coats the crust with egg wash and sugar!!
    Mmmm.... cake!Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There is so much win here, I just can't stand it! 
  • This is the greatest NON FFFC confession EVER!!!
  • I love this post!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"