3rd Trimester

time to admit your blonde moment......

ok, so i know i have had quite a few.... and want to hear all of yours as well!!  try to think of the biggest blonde moment you had during/before/right after your pregnancy....  hopefully we will get a few laughs!

ok heres mine... (pleeeeeeeease don't hold it against me... cant believe im admiting this...)

okay so i was talking to my mom when i first found out i was pregnant and we were talking about how the baby is in there and how weird it was etc... and i said "well, how does the belly button detach when they are finally born?  does it just retract back inside or something?"  my mothers jaw dropped... she said "you're kidding right?"  i initially thought the baby was some how attached to your own belly button, and then they cut the cord and then...... need i dig a deeper hole???? 

yesssss i am a 30 year old woman, but i mean they never went over this in health class!!! annnnnnnd ive never had ANYONE close to me have a baby.... so i didnt realize the whole structure of things in there....

LOL.... like i said... please dont hold it against me!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: time to admit your blonde moment......

• I'm a natural blonde... so I have many blonde moments. The problem is remembering a good one!

The only one that comes to mind is the one that happened last night. My mom was talking to my step dad about my sister's new phone. Well she makes a statement like "do you wanna know what your daughter thinks of all this?" and I replied with "no? What does she think?". My mom then  pointed out that my daughter is still in my belly, and that she was talking to my step dad lol. I just knew she was talking about my sister and didn't even register the fact that she said daughter... not Caitlin! lol. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I do small random things like leave my keys in the ignition or leave the fridge door open for no reason.

Although, one time I was getting some mcdonalds and the total was like 5.75. I handed the lady 5.25. She repeated the total with her hand out. I was like "what I handed you a quarter??" yea..75 cents is THREE quarters. bahaha. I work with money everyday and I still can't believe how stupid I felt. That lady probably thought I was a moron. Nope, just pregnant brain ;)

• Loading the player...
  • I have run into the same gas pump TWICE during this pregnancy. My poor passenger side door now makes a horrible creaking noise. It was bad enough telling DH I hit a gas pump the first time, but I thought he was going to die laughing when he found out I hit it again!

• This one is bad...

DH and I were going to bed late one night,and our next door neighbor was being really loud and obnoxious(not the norm for this neighnor).I got so aggravated,and I looked at DH and said

"Doesn't he realize it's too late for this crap?"then I paused for a minute and said "well,maybe he is in a different time zone or something."and in my head this made sense,100%.When I realized what i said and DH started staring at me I just about died laughing.

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

T1 diabetes diagnosed 11/95 due to severe pancreatic injury
    BFP 1 1/22/10 EDD 9/30/10 Adria b. 9/11/10 d.8/9/11, Transposition of the Great Arteries,
    Pleural effusion, Kidney Failure
    BFP 2 4/26/12 EDD 1/3/13 M/C 5/13/12
    BFP 3 10/3/12 EDD 6/17/13 Twins! Preston and Juliet b. 5/22/13

• omg hahahaha

I went to victoria secret and they asked me for my last name (and alright ive been married almost 9 months so i should be used to my new last name by now) and she asked me for my last name...i totally blanked out and forgot how to spell my own last name and had to look at my license!!!! that lady gave me the weirdest look

Also i was at target and we were looking at toothbrushes and my mom and i saw little toothbrushes for babies and i go "hey what am i supposed to brush my babies teeth when he's born! they dont have anything really small" and she goes "uh angela, newborns dont have teeth" i felt like the biggest idiot in the world...i knew they didnt have teeth i dont know why i even asked that!!!!

blonde moments get the best of me at times. ahhah

• On behalf of blonds everywhere I petition for the you to change the name of this thread to "dumb moments" and stop hating on the blondies! ;o)

And OP: a friend of mine who has had two children of her own made reference to my belly button providing nutrition to my unborn child. She was a bit embarrassed when I set her straight lol

My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm a natural blonde, so I have lots of moments.. But mine have gotten worse. 

Lets see which one can I chose..

OH I know, a couple weeks ago, I went into Walmart to pick up a couple things... Except I got all the way into the store, all the way to the back, and stood there for 10 minutes. Could not for the life of me remember what I was there for. I ended up turning around and walking out, without buying anything. It wasn't until I got home and sat down (an hour later). that I realized what I needed.. Bread and Milk.  

Um another one!

Just the other day.. I was making a Pork Roast in the Crock Pot. and the directions said 10-11 Hours Low, 4-6 hours High.  Except I read it completely the opposite. Lets just say we didn't have dinner that night.  DH couldn't stop laughing at me. and said its official he does all the cooking from now on. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageJune2007:

On behalf of blonds everywhere I petition for the you to change the name of this thread to "dumb moments" and stop hating on the blondies! ;o)

And OP: a friend of mine who has had two children of her own made reference to my belly button providing nutrition to my unborn child. She was a bit embarrassed when I set her straight lol

lmao, its like i KNEW it was wrong, but i couldnt stop the word vomit!  lol

• LMAO, these were all so funny, i needed a good laugh!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"