3rd Trimester

Soda-Pop.

ALL I want in life is to drink soda... pepsi...7-Up... ANYTHING fizzy and cold.

This is seriously not healthy.

Anyone else craving unhealthy things and giving in to them?!

Re: Soda-Pop.

• Yep all the time... it won't kill you... just don't drink 12 a day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • my entire first pregnancy because i craved it like a mad woman and wouldnt let myself drink it, then after having DS i drank it all the time. when i got pregnant again i tried to stay away from it but ive caved the odd time. i try to go for 7-up or sprite, but i have had a handful of pepsi and cokes.. more so towards the end though.. i couldnt help it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Try root beer or non caffinated pepsi.

I still get m/s, and soda helps settle my stomach. So I drink it with my meals. But I don't eat potato chips or a lot of unhealthy desserts, so I give in to it. (I do eat homemade ice cream, though.)

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Unknown

Married 3-1-08  |  Nathan 11-24-08  |  Kaelyn 11-30-10  |  Alicia  8-17-13

• Guilty of wanting fountain pop. I had my limit today.
  • why cant you have it?  have one, it will not kill you or make your baby grow a 2nd head..  I have 1 caffeine free diet coke/pepsi a day.  I love the fizzy stuff!!
  • I have one Diet Mt Dew a day. It is fine.

Danica 10.22.10 | Milo 12.23.12

PicMonkey Collage3

• And now I want a 7up dang it..

Danica 10.22.10 | Milo 12.23.12

PicMonkey Collage3

• me! I want coke like it's some kind of drug I'm addicted to. lol I have like 3 a week...but I try to stay caffeine free as much as possible.
  • Pepsi (especially fountain Pepsi) is like crack for me! I was good about giving it up for a while but that has passed.
    imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I drink cherry pepsi like it's my job. BUT I also drink about 4 liters of water a day too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yum, I love Pepsi.  I have a small one, sometime daily.  Hard habit to kick.  I just make sure to drink lots of water on top of it and not to drink soda when I'm out in the heat.
    imageimageimage
  • Go ahead and have some!

I limit myself to one diet coke per week, but that's just me.  I know I could drink more, or I could not drink it at all in general (damn aspartame), but it's my weakness.

• I have been craving soda like crazy and I'm not normally a soda drinker.  I have a few a week, in between I'll either drink seltzer plain or with a splash of juice, it really fills the craving without the unhealthyness of soda. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • It's kind of funny.  I gave up 99% of caffiene when I was pregnant with DD.  Then I breastfed her until a few months ago so I was still skipping on the caffiene.  Now it's just natural for me to reach for Sprite or the orange cream flavored icees.  But thanks to whoever posted the word 'chips'.  Now I want some of those and all we have are nachos with cheese, aka heartburn central.  Grr...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
                             Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Pop never tasted as good.  Every couple of days or so I have one.  The real hard stuff: caffeinated, regular, sugar and all, Coca Cola....  Otherwise I have milk or mostly water.  I confessed this to the doctor expecting to be scolded and he said So?
  • imagejamiemsmith:
    Yep all the time... it won't kill you... just don't drink 12 a day.

This. x1000.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I drink plenty of water, so I didn't feel bad about the 12oz Dr. Pepper I had for lunch.  Or the 12oz mDew I had just now.  Or the skittles I shared with DD in the grocery store line.
  • I have to have one soda per day, in the mornings, and usually diet coke. Doc said it was perfectly fine, and w/ the amount of water I drink I'm sure it's all gone by lunch anyway. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  Count me in. I was a naughty girl and had a 7-up last night. (Not that it's _that_ bad, just that it has no nutritional value whatsoever.) I did, however, make sure to have it with some type of Blue Bunny bar that my mom gave me. That had calcium, fiber and probiotics. Yum!
  • My cardiologist actually ordered me to drink 3 8oz. glasses of ginger ale every day - Whoo Hoo!

apparently ginger ale is "the perfect electrolite" and will help hydrate yada yada yada

But dr's orders. . . ;-)

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"