1st Trimester

pain down there (tmi)

When I was pushing to pee, I got this pain down below.  Not like a uti pain, more a muscular pain that kind of travels up the groin.  Has anybody else experienced this?  Maybe I put strain on already strained muscles?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: pain down there (tmi)

• Why are you pushing to pee?  Are you having trouble peeing?  It could be a bladder infection starting.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was trying to pee fast because my dog decided to let herself in the bathroom and lick my leg.  I couldn't get her out so i tried to pee as fast as possible.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageitsme32985:
    I was trying to pee fast because my dog decided to let herself in the bathroom and lick my leg.  I couldn't get her out so i tried to pee as fast as possible.

LOL!  That made me giggle...I'm sure it's since your muscles down there are just sore.

• I've had this too when I've had to pee fast. I also have a little pain in my lower tummy when I sneeze. Even though it's early i already feel like my ab muscles have been taken over! Anyone else feel like this?
  • bwahaha my advice is to lock the bathroom door!  and I'm sure you are totally fine.
  • Why are you straining to pee??

ETA: Nevermind. I guess I should read all of the responses 

I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • My bathroom door is broken and you get locked in if you shut it completely, so now my dog intrudes on my frequent trips to the bathroom.
  • I'm already experiencing the sneezing pains ... they didn't start until 2nd tri last time.  Awesome.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• imageMrsTotty:
    I'm already experiencing the sneezing pains ... they didn't start until 2nd tri last time.  Awesome.  

I had that today and it freaked me the eff out. Ow. 

I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Yes, yes and yes!!! You are not alone!
  • might be some round ligimant pain?  check it out, I get it all the time
  • imageelvis_cbw:
    bwahaha my advice is to lock the bathroom door!  and I'm sure you are totally fine.

lol... this :) 

• Ditto on that feeling, and for me it's the round ligament pain. I also get it if I sneeze sometimes (which is more often with my current head cold) or if I move suddenly. I'm only 7 weeks! Thankfully it doesn't last more than a few seconds.

Too funny about your dog!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"