3rd Trimester

Do you refer to your baby as anything?

For us, it's the "nugget" or Romy (his name will be Roman, of course). Just curious... Oh, and my husband calls him Kristy JR. Stick out tongue

Re: Do you refer to your baby as anything?

• We're team green and I call my baby "Bun"

Which in retrospect was NOT a good idea since DS is Ben and he always thinks I'm talking to him.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I call her by her name.

Before we knew what we were having, I called her Spud because all I could eat my first trimester were baked potatoes

• Loading the player...
  • baby, it, her.  any of those.  sometimes, very rarely we use the name we picked Keira.  but mostly baby.
  • We haven't chosen a name so for now we call him Junior....eventhough he won't technically be a Jr.  Sometimes I call him peanut, too.
  • We refer to her as Baby R__ (our last name)

It feels weird to call her by her name while she's still baking Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I either call him by his name or peanut!
  • I either refer to her by her name or "baby girl"
  • We are team green,and we call the baby bipper.I have no idea where it came from LOL

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

T1 diabetes diagnosed 11/95 due to severe pancreatic injury
    BFP 1 1/22/10 EDD 9/30/10 Adria b. 9/11/10 d.8/9/11, Transposition of the Great Arteries,
    Pleural effusion, Kidney Failure
    BFP 2 4/26/12 EDD 1/3/13 M/C 5/13/12
    BFP 3 10/3/12 EDD 6/17/13 Twins! Preston and Juliet b. 5/22/13

• I am being induced next week and still no name. My friend started calling him "cletus" as in "cletus the fetus" since about 5months. Its kind of stuck and every time anyone refers to him now its "how is cletus coming along" or "when is cletus coming out to play" lol.
  • Aw, too cute! I always am calling him different names to see if any stick ("Bug", lately it's been food names... Go figure Wink).
  • His name & DH calls him "Buddy"
  • The Niblet.

A few times, DH & I have both slipped and called her by what we THINK we're going to name her, but DH hasn't officially settled on it yet (he is picking 1st, I am picking middle).  I told him if he wants to pick that, that's fine, but I guess he's still on the fence. 

I also call her "baby," but mostly only when I like to bump up against my hubby and go "BABY ATTACK!" (which I find funnier than he does.  It cracks me up for no good reason.)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We call LO by his name, Beau, or his nickname Bilbo (after the Lord of the Rings character).

I have a friend who calls her LO "Carlos" after the baby in The Hangover. I thought that was a pretty great nickname! Smile Although now that they know that LO is a girl, they might have to call her "Carlita" instead!

• imageSpacebunny19:

The Niblet.

A few times, DH & I have both slipped and called her by what we THINK we're going to name her, but DH hasn't officially settled on it yet (he is picking 1st, I am picking middle).  I told him if he wants to pick that, that's fine, but I guess he's still on the fence. 

I also call her "baby," but mostly only when I like to bump up against my hubby and go "BABY ATTACK!" (which I find funnier than he does.  It cracks me up for no good reason.)

Haha! Oh, the quirks of pregnancy! :)

• lil girl, ninja baby, or  lil' fourwheeler (it's a long story)
  • We call him by his name, Torin, or one of his nicknames--Thor or Torinado.
    "To me, you are perfect."

• imageSpacebunny19:

The Niblet.

This made me chuckle!!!

DH and I call her by her name and nn

• Before we found out, we called her "Nugget" and now we either say "the baby" or call her by what we will name her.  Family is all now calling her by her name as well. 
  • We call her LT which stands for Lil' Terri because because she's always difficult during monitoring and u/s's and we're convinced she is in the ute already rolling her eyes and saying whatever...just like her mom!

• Baby Boy, Baby Bear, Lil Man or by name...Jeremiah.
  • JDOJDO member
    Sometimes by name, sometimes the little guy or the little man, sometimes my monkey (since the nursery is animal themed and we got a lot of monkey stuff, plus he swings around in my belly like crazy sometimes). 
  • We called her Baby Rivers until the 21st week. Now we call her by her name, Alva. My dad has a very thick country accent and cant quite pronounce 'Alva' right so he calls her by her middle name, Louise. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • She is my little bubble.  The first U/S only showed the sac and DH and I said it was a little bubble in there. 
  • I started calling her bunny for some reason. But a lot of time it's just "the baby" or Lillian/Lily. Oh and "the bub-bub in my tub-tub."

DH calls her Tigerlily and it makes my heart melt.

imageimage
  • Nate Dog. Or I call him "punk" when he's kicking me too hard. Haha.
  • Team Green, we call him/her baby.
  • We called her nugget before we knew she was a girl, and now we call her by her name or just "the baby" depending on the context.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Photobucket
  • Since we're team green and didnt want to call the baby 'it' all the time - we picked the pet name Yoda.

And we're thinking of dressing baby up as Yoda for halloween.  :)

• I refer to him as the kiddo, bug, or Tom.
  • I call her Baby Grace. DH calls me Love, and her Baby Love.

• We called her "nugget" until we had settled on a name!  So cool that you call yours nugget too!!  Now, we have settled on the name, so we just refer to her by that - Caitlyn.
  • We're team green, so usually it's just something like 'the baby', however I often find myself saying 'him' or 'her'.  That usually gets DH excited because he wants to know what my intuition says that the sex will be and I have absolutely no idea.
    image image

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Her name is a secret, so we still call her Snapdragon when talking to friends or family, but I generally call her Mollywobbles when I'm alone and she's rolling around in there.
  • Our baby has always been Minnow J. (our last name)  from thevery start.  DH and I both love to spend time at our cabin fishing.  For the longest time we were team green (Minnow J was in the wrong position to see the parts). Once we were team pink it is still Minnow J.  We joke that we should name her the French name Manon LOL.
  • We call the baby Killface, after the character from Frisky Dingo. One of our ultrasound pictures is of the face straight-on, which is basically the skull, which is what the character Killface looks like.
  • We are team green and won't choose a name until the LO is born. DH calls it "Baby" when he talks to my belly. I don't really call it anything. My mom decided to call the baby George since she hates when I say "it." That has stuck pretty well and my entire family calls the baby George now. 
  • We call him by his name (Cadden, pronounced 'kaah-den, not kay-den), peanut or mini-moose (DH and I were nicknamed Moose and Bear respectively as kids, continuing the tradition). Before we knew his gender and I was going through a lot of ms, we jokingly called  him 'spawn' and it still comes out now and then when he's kicking the wrong place too hard, too much. But we've been much more mature about it since we found out he's definitely a boy :)
  • I call him Little Man (or his name), DH says Little Dude... Sometimes though when he kicks me too hard I call him "Little Punk or Little Sh!t" it's totally a term of endearment. I even named one of our foster cats that for a while, I know I have a potty mouth!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"