3rd Trimester

Is it hard for you to wipe?

It is getting so hard for me to wipe when I pee.  I feel like my arm doesn't reach around my belly Indifferent I get out of breath every time I go to the bathroom (which we all know is every 15 minutes) because I have to bend forward for my arm to reach.  Pregnancy is a workout!! Stick out tongue
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is it hard for you to wipe?

• yes!
    Jess and James 10.18.08
    Zoey Emma 08.18.10
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Um,yeah.I had to do one of those stupid 24 hour urine collection things last week and it was really hard for me to lean over,reach down,and pee in a cup without getting it all over my hands because it's like flying blind.LOL

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

T1 diabetes diagnosed 11/95 due to severe pancreatic injury
    BFP 1 1/22/10 EDD 9/30/10 Adria b. 9/11/10 d.8/9/11, Transposition of the Great Arteries,
    Pleural effusion, Kidney Failure
    BFP 2 4/26/12 EDD 1/3/13 M/C 5/13/12
    BFP 3 10/3/12 EDD 6/17/13 Twins! Preston and Juliet b. 5/22/13

• Loading the player...
  • JDOJDO member

imagestarrkitten89:
    Um,yeah.I had to do one of those stupid 24 hour urine collection things last week and it was really hard for me to lean over,reach down,and pee in a cup without getting it all over my hands because it's like flying blind.LOL

Yep, I've missed the past two times I've had to pee in a cup at the doctors office. No problems with wiping yet though. 

• Hilarious!  I was thinking about this last night.  My arm barely reaches anymore!

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
  • Not too much.  I normally just cradle my belly in my free arm, lift my belly a little, and go to town with the wiping.  Front to back is always good, too, but I don't feel "clean" if I wipe that way. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• yes! and i get way more upset when dh only leaves a couple sheets on the roll. do not make me grope in the cabinet for another roll of tp in the dark while i worry about falling and getting stuck between the toilet and the tub!
  • With two babies in the way, I'm definitely having this problem. I've found that if I more or less stand up to wipe, I can reach much better for some reason.
  • imagefloridakat:
    With two babies in the way, I'm definitely having this problem. I've found that if I more or less stand up to wipe, I can reach much better for some reason.

I agree!  Sitting must make my belly protrude more and I can't get my arm down there.

• imagerochella:

Yes.

I am investing in those flushable wet wipes - one good swipe and I feel clean. 

Good idea, adding them to to my Target list.

• imagerochella:

Yes.

I am investing in those flushable wet wipes - one good swipe and I feel clean. 

• Yes.  I get tired just trying to get out of bed in the morning!  I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue.
  • imageRNOHIO:
    It is getting so hard for me to wipe when I pee.  I feel like my arm doesn't reach around my belly Indifferent I get out of breath every time I go to the bathroom (which we all know is every 15 minutes) because I have to bend forward for my arm to reach.  Pregnancy is a workout!! Stick out tongue

OMGosh!!!! I was just sitting on the potty yesterday balling my eyes out while DH laughed at me cause I can't reach as well anymore! I totally get I was balling cause EVERYTHING makes me cry, but it makes me feel better and even smile to think others are having "an arm shrinking issue".

• I am genuinely baffled when I see posts like this (there were many when I was pregnant with my first) - how is it hard?!?  I got to 41w4d with no issues (and a GIGANTIC belly!) last time.  Do you reach around your stomach or something?  I am seriously confused.  I just reach down and wipe.
  • imagewifeandmama:
    I am genuinely baffled when I see posts like this (there were many when I was pregnant with my first) - how is it hard?!?  I got to 41w4d with no issues (and a GIGANTIC belly!) last time.  Do you reach around your stomach or something?  I am seriously confused.  I just reach down and wipe.

Going back and reading all the responses, this is my reaction.

Well, that and "What kind of T-Rex arms do you people have?"

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• imagecinema_goddess:

imagewifeandmama:
    I am genuinely baffled when I see posts like this (there were many when I was pregnant with my first) - how is it hard?!?  I got to 41w4d with no issues (and a GIGANTIC belly!) last time.  Do you reach around your stomach or something?  I am seriously confused.  I just reach down and wipe.

Going back and reading all the responses, this is my reaction.

Well, that and "What kind of T-Rex arms do you people have?"

I might have to wipe now b/c I almost peed myself!  Now when we watch Toy Story 20,000 times this week, I will think of T-Rex wiping himself. 

• Sometimes but getting to the bathroom ( like you said EVERY 15 mins) is much harder than wiping lol.
  • imageRNOHIO:

Yes it is getting harder to do much of anything anymore...but oh man you're lucky. My bathroom breaks are more like every TWO minutes! No

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"