Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

2 wk checkup

I went in for my 2 wk checkup this morning.  I got there early hoping to avoid the waiting rm of pregnant mothers (I know that's sad).  I was doing good until on one side of me was a mother getting an u/s and I cld hear her baby's heartbeat through the walls and then on the other side was another mother who was having contractions.  At first I got a little teary eyed and then refused to feel sorry for myself.  Instead I began to pray "Lord, protect their unborn babies and allow them to be born healthy and free of any and all birth defects or abnormalities."

My dr wants me to come back again in a month and at that time decide what I want to do.  Because of my age (42) he wants me to seriously think of either trying again or considering permanent birth control.  I haven't decided which way to go.

Hope you ladies have a beautiful weekend and please keep the positive vibes flowing!

Re: 2 wk checkup

• Your prayer was a beautiful response to a tough moment.  Very nicely done.

Glad all went well with the appointment.  Best wishes for continued healing.

BFP #1 5/2010 - Missed m/c at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 2/2011
    Baby G welcomed with love and relief 10/2011
    Surprise BFP 1/8/2013...say what? Baby A arrived 9/2013

Motherhood is not for wimps

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• <Teary Eyed>  Your prayer made my heart swell.  I am sending you positive vibes for a bright future!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"