Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

think i'm losing the baby

I'm 7w4d today and the night before last I started spotting.  Yesterday morning I called my doctor and she had me come in.  She was worried about the brown spotting and did an u/s.  We heard the heartbeat 135 bpm :-) but she wanted me to keep an eye on the spotting.  Well since then the blood has turned bright red with some clotting.  I called the doctor again this morning and since I'm not having any heavy bleeding or major cramps they want me to stay on the couch all day and call again if anything changes....

I'm not sure how to feel or what to do...Any thoughts?  TIA

Re: think i'm losing the baby

• oh by the way the baby is measuring 6w4d...I guess I'm just going to sit here and wait
  • Oh sweety, try not to stress (I know, easier said than done).  Rest and try to do something to keep your mind occupied.  Sometimes, there isn't anything you can do, but wait it out and see how things go.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am sorry you are going through this.

Obviously our thoughts and experiences are not going to be the answers you are hoping to hear, given that any spotting we had led to a miscarriage.

• First, I'm very sorry that you're going through this. Unfortunately, all you can do for now is wait and see. I hate to sound like a b!tch, but none of us here have had a happy ending with spotting.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

I never held you, but I always loved you.
    Baby Squirt- September 2009
    Baby Turtle- May 2010
    Baby Surprise- August 2011
  • I bled from week 9 to week 17, and got a strong heartbeat everytime I went into the doctor with spotting.  I would follow doctors orders and stay on bedrest.  On this board, most people aren't usually told good news after they've been measuring behind.  I'm sorry this is happening to you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Drink plenty of water.
    My Blog
    We love and miss you Jillian (18w) and Peanut (6w). Welcome to our TAC miracle Jacob!
  • I am sorry you are going through this! 
    DD#1 11/7/04 DS#1 6/24/06 Chemical Pregnancy 6/08 DD#2 1/28/10 after secondary infertility, Clomid, & acupuncture missed m/c 6/2010 at 8 weeks (baby stopped growing @ 5.5) DS born sleeping 1/13/2011 due to cord accident at 22 weeks. DD#3 3/10/2012
  • Hugs! I will say that I have had spotting with all three of my pregnancies.  Two of them went on to be healthy babies and the third did end in a miscarriage.  Try to rest and think positive thoughts.  I'll be thinking of you and crossing my fingers that everything works out.
    ~Wife to Jim~ Mom to two awesome boys (9.11.06 and 12.10.09) and one beautiful baby girl (3.28.11)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"