3rd Trimester
Options

Who else is overdue?

How far along are you? How are you doing?  What are your plans?

Overdue - 40w4d

Feeling - I am fine, enjoying the peace and quiet before the storm :)

Plans - Go back to the hospital for regular testing as of 41w and then if by 42w1d nothing they will induce.  I am totally fine with this and I figure I will go into labor on my own before the :)

Re: Who else is overdue?

• Options

Overdue - 40w2d

Feeling - I'm feeling good. Energetic and clear-headed. I'm in no rush at this point.

Plans - Well, right now I'm actually timing contractions but they don't seem to be going anywhere (boo!). I'll go in for an NST next Tuesday and if all is well then I'll have a biophysical at 41w3d, and if LO is still doing fine then I'll have an induction scheduled at 41w6d.

I'm not concerned though. There's been a lot of "action" and she's really low. We'll see.

DD1 (b. 8/16/2010)
    DD2 (b. 9/04/2013)
    BFP 2/25/12, m/c @ 6w 3d || BFP 8/1/12, m.m/c @ 9w5d
  • Options

Overdue- 40w1d

Feeling- B!tchy and miserable!!! lol

Plans- Was going to do castor oil tonight. However, I think I'm starting to have some contractions... or just a lot of cramping. So I may wait till tomorrow. Got a NST on the 11th then they schedule my induction. I'm hoping for the 13th! lol 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Full term today...37 weeks. But have been told by the doctors for the last two weeks it could be any second now...

You ladies are my hero, because I have been in labouring for 2 weeks and I can barely handle it.

• Options
    imageAmberzxoxo:

Full term today...37 weeks. But have been told by the doctors for the last two weeks it could be any second now...

You ladies are my hero, because I have been in labouring for 2 weeks and I can barely handle it.

Good luck to you.  Don't take this the wrong was but doctors are full of BS if they tell you it could be any second, they NO idea.  Your baby could come today it could come in a month.  No one knows how to predict a delivery date with 100% accuracy.

• Options

Overdue- 40w3d

Feeling I am pretty good, I just have to be able to stay in the a/c during the day! It's just too hot to be outside for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Plans- Wait for LO to make their appearance Wink

Mom to 3 wonderful Free Birthed kiddos
  • Options

How far along are you? How are you doing?  What are your plans?

Overdue - 40w2d

Feeling - Alternating between enjoying life without baby, and pulling my hair out because I'm so uncomfortable.

Plans - Midwife tomorrow for NST/US, and hoping that these cramps and contractions I have been having for weeks turn into productive contractions.  Desperately trying to avoid another induction.

• Options

40w2d here, so not by much.

I'm feeling annoyed. I've had tons of contractions and false labor in the last week to week and a half so mentally and emotionally I'm drained. Physically I'm fine though still. 

I've lost tons more of my MP that's been tinged with blood in the last 2 days so I'm hoping that means something is in the near future. Today is DD1's birthday so I'm hoping to hold out until at least after lunch so we can celebrate with her, but she says she would like to share her birthday with the baby :)

My dr. mentioned inducing next Tuesday which would be 41w exactly. I'm going to see if I can hold her off more than that, if it comes to that. My appt. is on Monday. I think my due date is off anyway (they moved it up 12 days early on in the pg) so I feel like 41w isn't even really 40w compared to my original date. So we'll see... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Overdue 41w 5d.

Sounds incredible right? Feeling- completely frustrated restless and irritated with my doc since i was put on bedrest nearly 10 weeks ago because they thought baby was coming early

Plans- Doc appt today NST and US and scheduling his eviction.Hoping for over the weekend if not then very early next week!

• Options
    How far along are you? How are you doing?  What are your plans?Overdue - 40w4dFeeling - Not too bad. I've been having trouble sleeping through the night, which makes staying awake during the day hard... so I've been taking lots of naps and just reading and relaxing.  I guess I can't complain too much!I've thought all along that my due date was off by about a week, so I'm really not stressing over it yet, although answering the "is the baby here?!" question over and over is starting to wear me down.  Plans - I have a regular appointment tomorrow and then an US/NST on Monday.  If everything is looking good, they will let me go to 42 weeks before they schedule an induction, so I am praying that he makes his appearance before then. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LovelyLittleShelf.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"