Babies: 6 - 9 Months

What does your LO sleep in?

Right now, DD sleeps in a onesie and a light Aden + Anais sleep sack. I'm thinking she might be ready for two piece type pj's because I think she's starting to dislike the sleep sack. What does your LO sleep in?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: What does your LO sleep in?

• Right now, just a onsie and maybe some light jammy pants, but its been soooo hot. As soon as it cools down, I am going to get the magic sleepsack. DD is a very light sleeper and flails about so the heat has been a nightmare cause she has nothing holding her down. lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Footed cotton pjs and a sleep sack.  She loves being snuggly and it works since we live in CO and her room is in the basement.  It's chilly down there:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Lol! DD is a pretty light sleeper as well, but she's pretty good at putting herself back to sleep. We weaned off the swaddle around 4 months when she started rolling. GL with the sleep suit! I've heard great things about it!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageJandM110907:
    Lol! DD is a pretty light sleeper as well, but she's pretty good at putting herself back to sleep. We weaned off the swaddle around 4 months when she started rolling. GL with the sleep suit! I've heard great things about it!

We weaned the swaddle at about 3 months, but she sleeps with me so it wasn't a problem. I am trying to get her to sleep occasionally in her crib so thought the sleepsuit might help. 

• DD sleeps in a footed cotton sleeper.  We used to do a sleep sack over that, but it's too hot + DD rolls everywhere at night and she gets all twisted up in the sack.
  • A short sleeved white onesie. He gets way too hot in anything else.
  • He sleeps in his diaper and a t-shirt. I put a blanket on him but he kicks it off. such a boy
  • lately we have just been putting him in a onsie because it is so hot! on the cooler nights, we put him in a t-shirt and pants pj set. no sleep sack yet because of this damned humidity!
  • We live on the top floor with no A/C, so during these summer months I have him in just a onesie.  I lay him down with a blanket, but its always in the opposite corner of the crib by the AM.  LOL
    (c) Holly Aprecio Photography - Oct 2011

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • onesie or if really hot just a diaper and a crocheted blanket. DS still wakes up super sweaty.
  • 2-piece PJ sets (sometimes shorts, sometimes pants) and a crocheted blanket.
  • DD sleeps in pants and a long sleeved shirt.  We used a sleep sack until a a few weeks ago when I got worried she could not roll over well with it on.  I put a blanket on her when I check on her the last time before I go to bed.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We crank the AC, so she wears long-sleeved, footed jammies and a sleep sack.  I figure I'm under a down comforter, so she must be fine.
  • I just switched DS to two piece pjs because he just won't sit still long enough for me to button sleepers anymore.  Walmart sells organic pj sets for $5 here.  I stocked up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"