Working Moms

birthcontrol question................

Has anyone taken Tri-Sprintec? I have never heard of it and that what the doctor wants to put me on. I have always taken low dose pills and this one isnt considered low dose but its not high either.

Re: birthcontrol question................

• I am postive that that's what I am on.  It's the generic version of Ortho Tri-Cyclen.  I've been on it for 2 years without a problem (minus the time I was preg). 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm on this one as well.  I sent my dr. a list of generics my insurance would pay for and this was her #1 choice for me.  Not sure how they decide that!  But I have had no issues on it.  Compared to how I felt on Yaz/Yazmin and the generics for that drug, it's a walk in the park.
  • Loading the player...
  • I was on this pill for a long time as well and had no issues.
  • Yes I was on this pill for many years and it's the generic for Ortho Tri-Cyclen.  I had no problems while on it. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was on it prior to getting pregnant and just recently went back on it after trying a bunch of lows that were no successful. I had no problems. It is the generic for Ortho Tri Cyclen.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"