3rd Trimester

seriously kid?

again im in a snarky mood tonight.. so im finding fault in everything and b!tching about anything i can.
was at the store today, i got my items and got up to the cash where this girl, who couldnt have been older than 17-18 was behind the cash. not only was she talking to her teenage friends while waiting on me (fine whatever) but she was also pregnant, and complaing how "fat" she was... seriously? im looking at her, she is honestly like 100lbs soaking wet and barely showing, then looking at me, i am honestly a beached whale at this point, and giving her a look that i swear could kill... then she goes on to tell her friends how she only wants a boy because a girl would be way to much trouble.. ohhh my god!

Re: seriously kid?

• Did you say something?  I would've had something snarky to say...such as maybe God will bless you with twin girls for not keeping your legs closed.
  • I hate days like that.

You should have said "next time, wear a damn rubber, then you won't get fat".

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagewife1014:
    Did you say something?  I would've had something snarky to say...such as maybe God will bless you with twin girls for not keeping your legs closed.

hahaYes

• imagewife1014:
    Did you say something?  I would've had something snarky to say...such as maybe God will bless you with twin girls for not keeping your legs closed.

hahah this made me LOL. i wish i would have said this!! you're brilliant.
  • Theres a gal on here, I forget her SN that was saying something to the same effect about only wanting a boy... weird...

I LOVE it when my 120lb SIL says to my PP size 18 a$$ that shes HUGE in her total 20 lb weight gain (I havent gained any but still) Its irritating

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would have asked her if MTV is going to do a pregnancy show on her so everyone can know how stupid she is.
  • imagewife1014:

You are so dang quick! That cracked me up. I wish I could think of things like this on the fly.

imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagewife1014:

LOL, great response!

• perfect come back and its so good id honestly go to the store tomorrow and say it to the girl lol
  • imagewife1014:

Nice...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"