3rd Trimester

Babies r us

Does anyone know if Babies r us takes 20% off coupon that are expired?

I want to purchase our Glider from there and I have a 20% off but expired a few days ago :( TIA!!

Dx Endometriosis & MTHFR (2) Mutations 1st IUI BFP!! Beta& Pro levels low taking Endometrin vaginal inserts & b/w every 2 days... 9/12/09 Spontaneous Miscarriage @ 5.5 weeks AF arrivied 10/11/09 (30 days after m/c) 2nd IUI 10/24/09 BFP!! 11/6/09 1st Beta 8, 2nd Beta 28 3rd beta 51, 4TH Beta 327! & 5th Beta 800 , 6th Beta 338 :(on Endometrin vaginal inserts 200 mg twice a day, 2nd M/C 11/25/09 Starting taking BA, 5mg Folic acid, b12 & b9 along with prenatal. Hopefully this will help! M/C 11/25/09 AF SHOWED 26 DAYS AFTER MC, 3RD IUI SCHEDULED FOR 1/4/10 GOD PLEASE GRANT ME MY WISH! 3RD IUI =BFN 4th IUI on 2/2/10 in the 2WW Please let this be it. Keeping fingers crossed. 2/16/10 = BFP! 1st Beta 146, 2nd Beta 510, 3rd Beta 1808 & Pro 35, 4th Beta 12,000 & Pro 28, 3/2/10 1st u/s poss 2 sacs 1 hb @ 117!!! yay! Praying this is our sticky baby! We love you Baby! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Babies r us

• At the one by me, they don't, but if you belong to their rewards program (yes, with that nifty little keyring or wallet card) you should receive 20% coupons in the mail, continuously. That has been the case for us, at least. We never not have a 20% BRU coupon. Plus, they send me a bunch via email.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • No, they don't.  I tried to use one that was just a day or two past and it was already out of their system and wouldn't scan.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Not the one by my house

• It depends on when you go... if you go when a new set is out, sometimes they'll scan that for you. At least they do that here, especially when I pull the "shoot, I left mine at the house." 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Try the old, "I forgot mine at home" and see if they'll give you a new ad at the register. It should work.
  • there is one that is active now so try the suggestion in pp! also check coupons online sometimes u can find em
  • i have a stack of bru coupons if u want me to mail them to you. lemme know.
  • I overheard a sales guy at BRU saying that the 20% off coupons don't work for Gliders b/c they're not considered to be a "baby item".  I wanted to use one on a new glider myself.  I would call the store near you and ask to make sure though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Tell them you have one that you got in the mail, but accidentally left it at home.  Depending on the mood of the clerk you get, they might be nice and just scan one for you.  That happened to us when we were getting our Angelcare monitor--we really did have a 20% off coupon, but not with us at the time, and the girl scanned one that they had up at the checkout counter.
  • Go to the Customer Service desk or Registry desk and they should give you a booklet with the next set of coupons. The only thing is they might not be valid for another couple of days depending on when you get them.
  • the one by my house, won't take them at all no exceptions, it really peeves me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ~*Mrs.Gallegos*~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"