3rd Trimester

A big Welcome to all of our new 3rd Tri friends :)

Just wanted to say thank you to some of the new ladies for livening things up around here!  You seem to have a great sense of humor but aren't super snarky, and are definitely entertaining :)  So thanks for making 3rd tri a little more fun, it was getting a bit dull. 
Snuggling after a nap! Claira 2 yrs and Sophia 11 months Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: A big Welcome to all of our new 3rd Tri friends :)

• I am a bit snarky, so not sure if this was aimed towards me but I'll roll with it. Thanks for the welcome. This place certainly needed some entertainment.  We will definitely have a good time over the next few weeks...
  • Yes These girls have made my pregnancy fly by!!! I would rather find things to laugh about then constantly talk about how tired we may be and how our backs hurt and the different types of vaginal discharge.
  • Loading the player...
  • with how awesome it is being overdue this board just makes life so much easier especially when i start cracking up and DH stares at me like im insane
  • If anyone ever gets too out of hand just chunk your mucous plug at them... that will shut them up! LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am really enjoying the 3rd Trimester board.  I liked 2nd for a long time and then suddenly it seemed like everything started recycling again.  I guess there was a new big wave of 2nd Tri-ers.  So now we're the big wave coming into 3rd Trimester. 

I must say that my fellow October girls are total rockstars! :) 

• imageandipandic:

I am really enjoying the 3rd Trimester board.  I liked 2nd for a long time and then suddenly it seemed like everything started recycling again.  I guess there was a new big wave of 2nd Tri-ers.  So now we're the big wave coming into 3rd Trimester. 

Hee hee.. I second that! :)  YesYes

• I'm mainly just along for the ride, but it's been a fun one! I look forward to more laughs and snarks, both here and beyond.
    "To me, you are perfect."

• imageallyandpat2010:
    If anyone ever gets too out of hand just chunk your mucous plug at them... that will shut them up! LOL

Just think of all the PsIP that this statement could inspire!

imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagechelseamillermusic:
    imageandipandic:

I am really enjoying the 3rd Trimester board.  I liked 2nd for a long time and then suddenly it seemed like everything started recycling again.  I guess there was a new big wave of 2nd Tri-ers.  So now we're the big wave coming into 3rd Trimester. 

Me too! =) I have been out of the loop but its nice to stop in and have a laugh here and there!

• imageNorcal_chick:
    imagechelseamillermusic:
    imageandipandic:

Me too! =) I have been out of the loop but its nice to stop in and have a laugh here and there!

Yes, where have you been?  Is all well?

• Yes Some of the girls here were on GP (now TTGP) when I was there and it was never a slow day in there. I loved to read their posts. It made the day FLY!

• imagewife1014:
    imageNorcal_chick:
    imagechelseamillermusic:
    imageandipandic:

Yes, where have you been?  Is all well?

Actually working... LOL I hate that!

Everything's great! Thank you! how bout you? w/ your cute a$$ little girl LOL I love her.

• imagesylwill:
    imagerenc9828:

If anyone ever gets too out of hand just chunk your mucous plug at them... that will shut them up! LOL

When I was 16, I had an angry pregnant woman throw her mucous plug at me inside Walmart. You should have warnings on these posts, I still have nightmares!

I was that angry woman. Please accept my apology.

• imagesylwill:
    imagerenc9828:
    imagesylwill:

When I was 16, I had an angry pregnant woman throw her mucous plug at me inside Walmart. You should have warnings on these posts, I still have nightmares!

I was that angry woman. Please accept my apology.

If that apology was accompanied by some cupcakes, maybe

• **blushes**  I do what I can...

LOL-- I haven't been online all day, but I will take the credit.

• imagesylwill:
    imagerenc9828:

my apologies! I bet you needed alot of therapy!

• I don't even know what a mucous plug looks like... but can I have one of those cupcakes?
  • imagejamiemsmith:
    I don't even know what a mucous plug looks like... but can I have one of those cupcakes?

I brought enough for everyone!

• imagerenc9828:

imagejamiemsmith:
    I don't even know what a mucous plug looks like... but can I have one of those cupcakes?

I brought enough for everyone!

Good, I really need a cupcake! And forget about mucous plugs, if you really want to scare yourself or someone else...Lotus Birth. Enough said!

• I REFUSE to google these scary things guys... and slywill if you post that plug... ::shakes fist:: 
  • imagejamiemsmith:
    I REFUSE to google these scary things guys... and slywill if you post that plug... ::shakes fist:: 

I feel sorry for our babies... BHAHAHAHAHAHA

• imageNorcal_chick:

imagejamiemsmith:
    I REFUSE to google these scary things guys... and slywill if you post that plug... ::shakes fist:: 

LMAO!!! Haha... I wish I had some input on that earlier... I just can't do it. 

• imagejamiemsmith:
    imageNorcal_chick:

imagejamiemsmith:

I didn't either...I came in late in the game BUT I wanted to quote the "your mom goes to college" LOL it was perfect.

• I'm going to miss the serene, institutional feel of 3rd tri circa mid-July.
  • imageNorcal_chick:
    imagejamiemsmith:
    imageNorcal_chick:

imagejamiemsmith:

I didn't either...I came in late in the game BUT I wanted to quote the "your mom goes to college" LOL it was perfect.

That was classic... couldn't beat it.

• To New people...yay! :)

• imagesylwill:
    imageNorcal_chick:

imagejamiemsmith:

feel sorry for my husband because I am about to show him the mucous plug photo I found

Good... they need some scary pics!! I might take DH's GQ and paste a ton of pics of birth in there (plus these stretch mark pics)... just so he knows what's comin! 

• imagesylwill:
    imageNorcal_chick:

imagejamiemsmith:

feel sorry for my husband because I am about to show him the mucous plug photo I found

LMAO... I am dying. People at work prob think I am crazy over here laughing at myself.

• its good to know SOMEONE appreciates us around here ha-ha

• imagesylwill:
    imagerenc9828:

Wait... What?!? How, pray tell, does that happen? She just reached up her vag and then chucked her slimeball at you?

And why? And what did you do?

Sorry, this story boggles my mind.

imageimage
  • imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imagesylwill:
    imagerenc9828:

Wait... What?!? How, pray tell, does that happen? She just reached up her vag and then chucked her slimeball at you?

I CALL MUD!! ha-ha

• imageLILBIT1221:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imagesylwill:
    imagerenc9828:

I CALL MUD!! ha-ha

Gawd, I hope so. Or at least a joke that went over my head. It just doesn't make any sense.

imageimage
  • imageandipandic:

Completely and totally!!!!!! Hello my fellow pumpkins! ( i feel like i look like a pumpkin!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo theboysanddany_zps4c74191e.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"