Babies: 9 - 12 Months

anyone watching the today show? babies left in car segment is on

my heart just aches for this mom! i can't imagine :(

Re: anyone watching the today show? babies left in car segment is on

• My dad was a firefighter and he mentioned how he had pulled a lifeless child out of a hot car once....it was awful and made the other firemen cry.  I'd cry too if I saw that.
  • I called the police Saturday on a woman who couldn't be bothered to take out her infant to run into Rite-Aid. She didn't "forget" cause she helped the toddler get out who was sitting right next to the infant, guess she didn't want to have to carry the baby around.

I feel terrible for the stories where it is an accident, I couldn't even imagine the pain and grief they must go though.

Megan S. Proud Marine Wife and Mommy of 2 Little Boys Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daddy's Little NICU Peanut Finally Home =D Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh my word about leaving the infant. That's sick!

Did y'all read this article in the Washington Post? I cried my eyes out, but it's so interesting to learn that it happens to people from all classes, and how awful it is. 

• imagekenziegirl:

Oh my word about leaving the infant. That's sick!

Did y'all read this article in the Washington Post? I cried my eyes out, but it's so interesting to learn that it happens to people from all classes, and how awful it is. 

Yeah I read that.  It's very graphic and hard to read, but it was eye-opening.

• imagekenziegirl:

Oh my word about leaving the infant. That's sick!

To clarify, I meant that the woman who left her infant and took her toddler into the store was sick. I was NOT commenting on the parents who have lost children because of that - as I'm certain it's accidental.

• imageBMSmith:

I called the police Saturday on a woman who couldn't be bothered to take out her infant to run into Rite-Aid. She didn't "forget" cause she helped the toddler get out who was sitting right next to the infant, guess she didn't want to have to carry the baby around.

Indifferent

Good for you for calling the police on her!  I cannot believe anyone would leave their baby unattended in a car, on purpose!!!!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"