Babies: 6 - 9 Months

According to the new standards...

I'm fat, lazy, and can only use the "I'm a new mommy" excuse for another few weeks.

I think I will just stop eating now. 

-Side note- Diet Dr. Pepper cans not beer ha ha!

EDIT: Photo taken down. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Re: According to the new standards...

• looks like you're just using that as an excuse to show off to me 

:P 

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• imagelisswastaken:

looks like you're just using that as an excuse to show off to me 

This!

• Loading the player...
  • Hmm

not like we haven't seen this before...are you related to T?

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • imagelisswastaken:

looks like you're just using that as an excuse to show off to me 

I always like showing off to you! Wink

• imagejonnygurl76:

Hmm

Times a million. Ugh. 
  • Except for the hair colour, I look pretty much exactly the same :-)
  • imagejonnygurl76:

Hmm

Nope, because I would be considered fat. The whole point is to make women on here realize that it doesn't matter what size you are, this whole T making standards thing is starting to get ridiculous.

• Did I miss something?  Are we posting underwear pics now?  Cause if we are I'm not playing...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Your boobs are kind of small. Sorry hot stuff. I'd personally take my fuller figure any day over being a flat chested stick
  • imageCouture21:
    imagejonnygurl76:

Hmm

Nope, because I would be considered fat. The whole point is to make women on here realize that it doesn't matter what size you are, this whole T making standards thing is starting to get ridiculous.

mmkay.. well you might have had better luck with that if A) you weren't in your underwear and B) you weren't a size zero. 

• imageAmbsies:
    I'm usually not snarky, and it might be because I am slightly jealous.  But did you write this post just so you could show us a pic of you in your undies? Hmm

I HONESTLY DON'T WANT ANYONE TO BE JEALOUS. I am in a bathing suit not undies. I'm just tired of everyone thinking being fat is unacceptable. I hate it when others don't think they are skinny enough because of what someone says. Apparently I'm not skinny enough either so who cares what she says?

• Show off!! But on a serious note...you are not fat. I on the other hand take the cake! :)
  • imageCouture21:
    imagejonnygurl76:

Hmm

Yeah, I am pretty sure that's not the message you were trying to get across

• I'm thin too. It happens.

You don't have to post an AW pic about it. Don't you have enough haters IRL?

BTW I saw your twin with clothes on in BRU last saturday.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • i believe she labeled fat as a size 12+.  you look like a size 6-8.

but whatever, i like T&A!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageInLoveWithMySchmeeeester:
    Your boobs are kind of small. Sorry hot stuff. I'd personally take my fuller figure any day over being a flat chested stick

That was a little hateful and uncalled for. I think it is awesome that you are in shape and have a very flat tummy, however I could do without seeing you in your panties.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm so confused, can someone please clue me in? Thanks!
  • imageCouture21:
    imagejonnygurl76:

Hmm

last i checked only T is really worrying about "T's standards".  none of us really care what T thinks.  at least i sure don't.

i am thinking your point is going to be lost amongst this group of fine ladies.  you taking a pic of yourself in your undies is kind of counter productive.

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • imageteeah22:
    Did I miss something?  Are we posting underwear pics now?  Cause if we are I'm not playing...

LOL..me either...nobody wants to see my hail damage!!   my thighs look like they got hit with a 20 lb bag of nickles! LMAO!!

• imagelisswastaken:
    imageCouture21:
    imagejonnygurl76:

Hmm

mmkay.. well you might have had better luck with that if A) you weren't in your underwear and B) you weren't a size zero. 

`A. Bathing suit  B. Size 7 not 0

• I like to show off too! 

5'10 size 14. This is considered fat??

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • imagesimplyatomic:

I like to show off too! 

Your daughter is gorgeous!

• imageteeah22:
    Did I miss something?  Are we posting underwear pics now?  Cause if we are I'm not playing...

LMFAO!  OMG, that was so funny!  I am a size 8 right now and there is no way you would see me in a bikini.  I wish my stomach looked like that!

• imagesimplyatomic:

I like to show off too! 

Now this is a beautiful picture!!!!!

• imageCouture21:
    imagelisswastaken:
    imageCouture21:
    imagejonnygurl76:

Hmm

A. might as well be your underwear and B. NOT even close to fat.

All you accomplished in doing was making yourself look like a douche by gloating and showing off your pretty little figure, while making some of the not so small girls here feel even worse about their body image.

well done. 

• imagesimplyatomic:

I like to show off too! 

I've got a big ole' girl crush on you now SA...you're soooo sexy! 

• Ack sorry that is so huge! And to make up for it...

this is the face of a fatty with perfect numbers across the board. Embrace the chub lol

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • imageBethD76:

I'm thin too. It happens.

I was told to post this actually and I don't get the BRU thing. 1ht.

• I thought this was going to be about car seats.
  • Oh crap, SA I thought the pic was of you, not your daughter..now I feel like a perv.

She's gorgeous! SO ARE YOU Stick out tongue 

• imageCouture21:
    imageBethD76:

I'm thin too. It happens.

I was told to post this actually and I don't get the BRU thing. 1ht.

Why am I not surprised?

• imagelisswastaken:
    imageCouture21:
    imagelisswastaken:
    imageCouture21:
    imagejonnygurl76:

Hmm

All you accomplished in doing was making yourself look like a douche by gloating and showing off your pretty little figure, while making some of the not so small girls here feel even worse about their body image.

well done. 

I agree, this post was completely unneccessary!

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMCMoo23:

I wish that was me! That is my 21 year old size 14 daughter. I wanted everyone to see what a size 14 really looks like :)

The Chaos of Six!
  • imagesimplyatomic:

I like to show off too! 

So pretty!

• imagelissah23:
    I thought this was going to be about car seats.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Yes

• imagesimplyatomic:

Ack sorry that is so huge! And to make up for it...

this is the face of a fatty with perfect numbers across the board. Embrace the chub lol

You are beautiful!!

I support fellow bumpie's Etsy site. Check it out! wpaperco.etsy.com

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • imagesimplyatomic:
    imageMCMoo23:

I wish that was me! That is my 21 year old size 14 daughter. I wanted everyone to see what a size 14 really looks like :)

She is absolutely gorgeous! She could pass for a 50's pin-up model! I've said it before, but I'll say it again-you make pretty babies! 

• imageAdamsWife08:
    imagelisswastaken:
    imageCouture21:
    imagelisswastaken:
    imageCouture21:
    imagejonnygurl76:

Hmm

well done. 

Then I'm a douche. I was told to post it by other bumpies, because the T thing was getting out of hand. The post was to say that apparently I'm fat and lazy, because I'm far from my pre-prego size as well!

• imageCouture21:
    imageAdamsWife08:
    imagelisswastaken:
    imageCouture21:
    imagelisswastaken:
    imageCouture21:
    imagejonnygurl76:

Hmm

well done. 

Then I'm a douche. I was told to post it by other bumpies, because the T thing was getting out of hand. The post was to say that apparently I'm fat and lazy, because I'm far from my pre-prego size as well!

Who told you to post a half naked picture of yourself?!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I did, I wanted to see her hawtness. 
    If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    imageimage image
    Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
    BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
    TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"