3rd Trimester

My Mucous plug! PIP

EEEW ok not really! I just wanted to see how many people would actually open this post!

dont forget to sign the log below if you are one of them who did!

Re: My Mucous plug! PIP

• I looked! I kinda figured you were kidding around! ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • LOL The only reason I opened it was beause I knew it had to be a joke.

Plus, nothing can really top your PIP from this morning.

• Loading the player...
  • I did, but not because of the title, just because it was you posting and I figured it would be funny.  ::Smoochies!::

I wonder if anyone else will be brave enough to sign the guest book?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm not gonna lie I was totally ready to see it!! XO
    Snuggling after a nap! Claira 2 yrs and Sophia 11 months Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • i opened it out of morbid curiosity and with the hope that it was a joke.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• It was the lure of the train wreck -- I just HAD to take a glimpse! 

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Lol! I figured you were kidding or you'd have some clever PIP in here. Thank God I was right!! =)
  • I opened it because I thought there would be a picture of something funny and/or horrific but not an actual mucous plug pic.I also thought maybe you were making fun of a not-so smart post and I was curiousEmbarrassed

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

T1 diabetes diagnosed 11/95 due to severe pancreatic injury
    BFP 1 1/22/10 EDD 9/30/10 Adria b. 9/11/10 d.8/9/11, Transposition of the Great Arteries,
    Pleural effusion, Kidney Failure
    BFP 2 4/26/12 EDD 1/3/13 M/C 5/13/12
    BFP 3 10/3/12 EDD 6/17/13 Twins! Preston and Juliet b. 5/22/13

• Whew. I was hoping (and pretty sure) it was a joke. I don't think I was prepared to see the real deal.
  • I wanted to see what kind of PIP you would come up with!
  • I knew it was a joke and was picturing something along the lines of this:

• see I was almost surprised to see how many people DID open it until I realized it was mostly my Trucker Friends! And you guys are all as twisted as I am! I contemplated a PIP of a jelly fish (and a tricycle?)...but figured meh-why bother. LMAO
  • Well since the title of the post made me choke on my water I had to open it!
  • imageLILBIT1221:
    see I was almost surprised to see how many people DID open it until I realized it was mostly my Trucker Friends! And you guys are all as twisted as I am! I contemplated a PIP of a jelly fish (and a tricycle?)...but figured meh-why bother. LMAO

That would have been so funny. I am laughing so hard about it and you didn't even do it.

• Well boo-I figured coming from you there'd be a smart a** pic ;)

BTW-do people really post photos of the MPs??

• hahahaha love it!
    Read more on my blog: Leilaland http://myleilaland.blogspot.com Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KRB8KRB8 member
    I'll admit I opened it to check to see if there was a picture. Partly because I wanted to see what it would look like. I'm not sure if I lost mine yet or not.
  • i figured after seeing all the postings that this was not a mucus plug PIP post! but i opened it! guilty!

• I figured you were gonna have a picture of something completely random in here. LOL
  • imagedanienross:
    i opened it out of morbid curiosity and with the hope that it was a joke.

This & because there were so many replies I figured you were either getting flamed or it was a joke.

• imagemhazel1204:
    Well since the title of the post made me choke on my water I had to open it!

same here...interesting experemint though.

**~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• I opened it, but I figured it would have a pic of one, I figured it would be a pic of something else.
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Ha! I knew no picture, but wanted to see what drama i was about to find Embarrassed
  • sorry I let you guys down! SICKOS!!! Stick out tongue

here is me over the weekend swimming in a sea of MP's! Enjoy!

• image*KRB*:
    I'll admit I opened it to check to see if there was a picture. Partly because I wanted to see what it would look like. I'm not sure if I lost mine yet or not.

Google image it.  I dare you.

• imagelissasue3:
    I *hoped* you were kidding! 

This! 

Honor3 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Curiosity got the best of me.... and I thought that surely no one in their right mind would actually take a picture of their MP.

• imageLILBIT1221:

sorry I let you guys down! SICKOS!!! Stick out tongue

here is me over the weekend swimming in a sea of MP's! Enjoy!

This is more along the lines of what I was expecting! LOL

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagefirsttimemama:

image*KRB*:

Google image it.  I dare you.

ha-ha-ha NOOOOO dont do it!!

Ok yeah do it! Let us know what you see....

• I thought you would have a pic of Lindsey Lohan or something Stick out tongue

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• imageAmielu:

Curiosity got the best of me.... and I thought that surely no one in their right mind would actually take a picture of their MP.

1. I never claimed to be in my right mind ha-ha 2. DO NOT google image it...you'd be surprised!
  • I Google Imaged yesterday. DON'T DO IT!
  • Guilty, wasn't expecting an actual picture of one but something else.
  • I was scared thats why I opened it so not ready for any of this the closer I get the more im not ready
  • Yep, you piqued my curiosity!
    "To me, you are perfect."

• OK so I'm a nursing student and have watched live births, seen some pretty gross stuff.  I just google imaged it and yeah it reminds me of a snail or something of that nature.  It's pretty darn sick. 
    Snuggling after a nap! Claira 2 yrs and Sophia 11 months Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageMonkey304:
    I Google Imaged yesterday. DON'T DO IT!

I had to, I tried to stop myself but my fingers started typing and next thing I know, there are several pics of something that looks like the slimy part of an oyster on my computer screen (along with a couple of cute puppies).

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Since it was you that posted, I figured you were kidding, but, I just HAD to make sure and see what the fuss was about.  ;)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"