3rd Trimester

ok, am i in labor???or is it another bout of BH i told you sos?

i am having a lot of pain andpressure in my pelvic area...in my hips and all. i am scared to death of going to sleep and my water breaking while i sleep...i have had 2 other pregnancies and like they say, EVERY PREGNANCY IS DIFFERENT! my first i was on tributaline for contractions for like 6 mos before he was born, and then my water broke when i stood up from taking a potty break. the second i was on tributaline for 3 months and they had to take her...i am having a 3rd cesarian and i really am not interested in having a natural birth...and my hospital is 2 1/2 hours away....and it's almost midnight...idk, am i having this baby tonight???

Re: ok, am i in labor???or is it another bout of BH i told you sos?

• If your really that concerned then call L&D and see what they say. If they say come in and be checked... please go get checked. I'm pretty sure you don't wanna give birth on the roadside or what not. So just to be safe, call L&D.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • First off, why in the H*ll is your hospital 2 1/2 hours away!? That's a little crazy IMO!!!

Second, for a peice of mind, you could call your doctor and see what he/she says. OR even L&D for that matter. HTH

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers pregnant image,image,image,image
  • Loading the player...
  • My doctor will set up a c-section at 39 weeks to avoid labor, do you have a c-section set up?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"