1st Trimester

1st tri ladies I need your advice

**Possible TMI Warning**

So it is cycle day 23 for me, I'm in the 2ww and will probably test on Monday.  DH initiated sex this morning, after spending all day yesterday with my "nieces" (a 1 month old and a 4 year old) I STILL wasn't ready to go.  Normally being around babies make my breasts swell and make me super horny.  During foreplay my DH stopped for a minute and looked at me.  I went "Does it feel oddly tight?" and he said "Weird I was just going to say that.  It feels like your vagina formed a road block!"  I feel achy, like AF cramps but not, and have had crazy diarrhea and have to pee constantly.

Are these phantom symptoms?  Hormones? Early pregnancy signs? AF coming with a vengeance?  You ladies are far more educated in these things than I.  This is not like my body at all, I swear I don't know it any more.  I'm open to opinions. TIA!

Re: 1st tri ladies I need your advice

• I don't want to get your hopes up, but it could be you'll Get ur BFP soon
  • ReeseMReeseM member

All I can really say is that your comment about getting horny when you are around babies kinda creeped me out..... :(~

Pretty sure it could be anything. You can try to take a test if you are supposed to start on Monday.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSoonToBeMrsDoctorDan:

**Possible TMI Warning**

So it is cycle day 23 for me, I'm in the 2ww and will probably test on Monday.  DH initiated sex this morning, after spending all day yesterday with my "nieces" (a 1 month old and a 4 year old) I STILL wasn't ready to go.  Normally being around babies make my breasts swell and make me super horny.  During foreplay my DH stopped for a minute and looked at me.  I went "Does it feel oddly tight?" and he said "Weird I was just going to say that.  It feels like your vagina formed a road block!"  I feel achy, like AF cramps but not, and have had crazy diarrhea and have to pee constantly.

Are these phantom symptoms?  Hormones? Early pregnancy signs? AF coming with a vengeance?  You ladies are far more educated in these things than I.  This is not like my body at all, I swear I don't know it any more.  I'm open to opinions. TIA!

This is creepy.  And I don't believe it's normal.

• Every symptom of a BFP is also a symptom of your period. 
  • imageReeseM:

All I can really say is that your comment about getting horny when you are around babies kinda creeped me out..... :(~

Umm, yes. Indifferent Creepy creepster.  It more than creeps me out.

Why don't you click on this link and let this online analyzer tell you if you're KU?  It's very reliable, if you're super still.

https://www.thepregnancytester.com

Twin boys born too early at 17w4d and 18w2d in February 2010
    Transabdominal cerclage placed September 2010
    DS born at 35w1d in February 2011
    Twin girls born at exactly 36w in February 2013
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • This entire post makes me want to vomit.

If you think you're pregnant, take a test. 

dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • AKay25AKay25 member

imagemom2isa:
    Every symptom of a BFP is also a symptom of your period. 

Yup. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • AKay25AKay25 member
    imageReeseM:

Pretty sure it could be anything. You can try to take a test if you are supposed to start on Monday.

Also this. This post definitely has some weirdness going on. OP, if you think you're pregnant, a test is the only thing that will be able to tell you for sure.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • " Normally being around babies make my breasts swell and make me super horny "

Sick!

• First of all, IMHO, getting horny around babies is creepy.

Do you know when you ovulated? According to your chart I cannot see any signs showing you ovulated. I would hold off testing as long as possible. Otherwise, i see it as just MF.

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

**Possible TMI Warning**

After spending all day yesterday with my "nieces" (a 1 month old and a 4 year old) I STILL wasn't ready to go.  Normally being around babies make my breasts swell and make me super horny.  During foreplay my DH stopped for a minute and looked at me.  I went "Does it feel oddly tight?" and he said "Weird I was just going to say that.  It feels like your vagina formed a road block!" 

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that statement was weird. 

However, the details of that conversation were so cheesy and lame, it had to be made-up.

This has to be MUD.  Please say it is. 

I also expect a DD soon for this whole thread once the masses realize she's turned on by babies.  Screenshotted for posterity. 

• imageRileyGrace:

This entire post makes me want to vomit.

I really have to agree. Being horny around babies does not equal normal at all and is really odd. At this point a pregnancy test is all that will tell you if you are pregnant.

• Babies should not make you feel horny.  That is beyond creepy and inappropriate.

As for you possibly being pregnant? Pee + stick = your answer.

• I am pretty sure that a roadblock vagina is the #1 symptom of being pregnant with Irish twins.

I don't even want to discuss that fact that babies make you horny because that is seriously f'ed up.

• imageautumnbride07:

" Normally being around babies make my breasts swell and make me super horny "

Sick!

Um...yeah......ew.

• Did anyone think that the whole "horny around babies" thing is that she loves babies and is excited to try for her own?  That 'I want one' tug women feel on their uteruses?  Maybe lack of ability to otherwise articulate that led her to use those poorly chosen words?  I agree, the wording is odd...but I interpreted it differently than many others.  Just an alternative way of looking at it.  And Lilystar, you can either take a test or make a dr.s appointment but it's true.  BFP symptoms are so similar to AF symptoms that it's hard to know what's going on.  

**Possible TMI Warning**

OMG You really scare me... that is super creepy that babies make you horny and even more so that you would admit that to a bunch of mothers and pregnant women. I pray that this is MUD. If not I would never tell anyone that ever.

and the only way to know if you are pregnant or not it to poas. 

• imagebrightbiologist:
    Did anyone think that the whole "horny around babies" thing is that she loves babies and is excited to try for her own?  That 'I want one' tug women feel on their uteruses?  Maybe lack of ability to otherwise articulate that led her to use those poorly chosen words?  I agree, the wording is odd...but I interpreted it differently than many others.  Just an alternative way of looking at it.  And Lilystar, you can either take a test or make a dr.s appointment but it's true.  BFP symptoms are so similar to AF symptoms that it's hard to know what's going on.  

Um no.  She didn't say "it makes me want to try for one of my own", and I've never felt any "tug" my uterus, except when I roll over and my ligaments pull now that my ute is getting bigger. . 

Her breasts swelling and being horny = sexual arousal.  = CREEPY.  

Stop defending someone that sounds like a sick pup. 

• I agree with brightbiologist. Maybe seeing a baby is the thing that makes the biological clocks alarm to go off and the bodies response is preparing for procreation...which IS an aroused state. However please dear do NOT go around saying babies make you horny because it makes it sound like you are a sexual preditor not someone with a bio clock ringing.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic For Bryce Addison and all of heaven's smallest angels Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageRileyGrace:

This.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• imageEmjay221:

imagebrightbiologist:
    Did anyone think that the whole "horny around babies" thing is that she loves babies and is excited to try for her own?  That 'I want one' tug women feel on their uteruses?  Maybe lack of ability to otherwise articulate that led her to use those poorly chosen words?  I agree, the wording is odd...but I interpreted it differently than many others.  Just an alternative way of looking at it.  And Lilystar, you can either take a test or make a dr.s appointment but it's true.  BFP symptoms are so similar to AF symptoms that it's hard to know what's going on.  

Um no.  She didn't say "it makes me want to try for one of my own", and I've never felt any "tug" my uterus, except when I roll over and my ligaments pull now that my ute is getting bigger. . 

Her breasts swelling and being horny = sexual arousal.  = CREEPY.  

Stop defending someone that sounds like a sick pup. 

I'm starting to kind of like you, EmJay... ;)  

• this has to be the most disturbing  post I have read recently.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She posted over on TTGP too - same post.  
  • imageMrsGo4Hockeychick:

Thanks!  Hurry up and get to 2nd Tri.   I only found this jewel by lurking a bit.  But wow... what a nut.

I think she meant "POSSIBLE PEDO WARNING" not possible TMI warning.  

*shiver*

• Aww.. the advice on TTGP wasn't enough?

Like I asked before.. shouldn't dr. dan be able to answer your questions??

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • ekmebmekmebm member

This....

imageSoonToBeMrsDoctorDan:
    I STILL wasn't ready to go. 

Caused This....

During foreplay my DH stopped for a minute and looked at me.  I went "Does it feel oddly tight?" and he said "Weird I was just going to say that. 

As for the rest of your symptoms....who knows. Period and Pregnancy symptoms are the same. I have NEVER been more sure I was just about to get my period than on the day I got my BFP....and for weeks afterwords was convinced AF would start at any second.

Kate & Eric Married 10.10.09

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageEmjay221:
    imageMrsGo4Hockeychick:

Thanks!  Hurry up and get to 2nd Tri.   I only found this jewel by lurking a bit.  But wow... what a nut.

I think she meant "POSSIBLE PEDO WARNING" not possible TMI warning.  

*shiver*

Working on it! I'm hoping this time second tri actually holds up to its "less morning sickness, more energy" reputation. Give me a week. LOL.

And no kidding. There was nothing TMI posted...except for maybe the part that she should have saved for her "inside voice".  

• Um? I'm sorry, can you repeat the question?

Indifferent

• imageMrsGo4Hockeychick:

Working on it! I'm hoping this time second tri actually holds up to its "less morning sickness, more energy" reputation. Give me a week. LOL.

And no kidding. There was nothing TMI posted...except for maybe the part that she should have saved for her "inside voice".  

I can't decide what I have, food aversion or hunger, from one day to the next.  More energy for me, but I was on progesterone till 11 weeks so I think that helped add to the "foot in the grave" feeling I had.   I do still like to nap though.  But the morning sickness for me was more night nausea, but that's all gone. 

I'll be looking for you in a week! 

• imageekmebm:

This....

I STILL wasn't ready to go. 

Caused This....

During foreplay my DH stopped for a minute and looked at me.  I went "Does it feel oddly tight?" and he said "Weird I was just going to say that. 

BINGO!

• imagebrightbiologist:

I interpreted it the same way as you did brightbiologist.  I saw it more like she was eager to try for her own.  I'd take a test soon.  DH and I felt that way before we took at HPT, when I got my BFP I was already 7 weeks.  Good Luck!

Mama to Elliot (11.09.08) and Jude (09.01.11)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • This is COMPLETELY creepy...um...
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageautumnbride07:

Sick!

Ewww so creepy. I don't even have a response. Dear Lord I hope this is MUD.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image2006july15bride:
    imageautumnbride07:

Sick!

Ewww so creepy. I don't even have a response. Dear Lord I hope this is MUD.

I don't think it is... i've seen her around on TTGP..

• imageRileyGrace:

This! You are disturbed on so many levels!  

• vflipovflipo member
    Ick! I think you need some serious mental help.
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • imagepreg_amy:

LOL every time I see this it makes my day!! LOL  

• CTri17CTri17 member
    imageMayorMcCheese000:

I am pretty sure that a roadblock vagina is the #1 symptom of being pregnant with Irish twins.

bwahahhahahha 

~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Your post is wrong on so many levels.  Being turned on by hanging around kids is disgusting.  I hate to say this, but I kinda hope you are not pg, but if you truly think that you are....  If you are pg enough to have true symptoms, you are pg enough to get a positive test.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"