Babies: 3 - 6 Months

To the person...

who wrote TBPS about preemie babies being the mothers fault... You can kiss my big fat red headed butt!

Like any women would choose to have their baby baby come early and possibly leave them in the hospital for an unknown amount of days?!?  I hope you never ever have to go through that...you dumb, dumb person...

Re: To the person...

• Yes
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Someone actually said that?! Good God. We had to leave DS in the NICU for a week (he wasn't a preemie, but had other problems) and I couldn't imagine leaving him for multiple weeks or months. That one week almost killed me.
  • Loading the player...
  • I saw this too..I wanted to smack a b!tch. 

What an ignorant a-hole.  

• imageAdamsMom4:
    Someone actually said that?! Good God. We had to leave DS in the NICU for a week (he wasn't a preemie, but had other problems) and I couldn't imagine leaving him for multiple weeks or months. That one week almost killed me.

Cam was only in there 16 days and was considered large at 3 lbs. I consider myself lucky that she did not have to be in there longer.

I was induced for 48 hours due to pre-e being so out of control that I almost had a seizure.... I never even dialted and had a flat lung... I think that was all my fault! Some people need to be punched in the boob!

• Yes

I did everything "right" and I still developed pre-e at 24 weeks. My OB didn't think I would make it to 32 weeks, but that was our goal. I made it to 35 and seriously did everything I could to make sure he was safe.

Maybe the poster thinks I should have never been pregnant because of my IF treatments and multiple m/c?
  • imagesassafras007:

imageAdamsMom4:
    Someone actually said that?! Good God. We had to leave DS in the NICU for a week (he wasn't a preemie, but had other problems) and I couldn't imagine leaving him for multiple weeks or months. That one week almost killed me.

Cam was only in there 16 days and was considered large at 3 lbs. I consider myself lucky that she did not have to be in there longer.

I was induced for 48 hours due to pre-e being so out of control that I almost had a seizure.... I never even dialted and had a flat lung... I think that was all my fault! Some people need to be punched in the boob!

Yes  Adam had a broken clavicle from delivery...and I had an infection because they let me go so long after my water was broken and he needed antibiotics.

• Sass, I couldn't agree more!

I think I remember talking with you on the tri boards, unless it was 0-3, but I think it was the tris. I didn't know your baby came early, she's beautiful. I love the hair.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Agreed that the person who wrote that is an extra special kind of stupid, but TBPS really is just a bunch of dumb people trying to get a rise out of others.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i wrote something about this earlier too! its total BS. kylie wouldnt be here if she didnt come early and i didnt even have 1 problem with my pregnancy!
  • Awww Sass I totally remember when Camryn came early!   You had been posting for days about your blood pressure and how worried you were for Cam!  Don't let that ignorant skan* get to you! 
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Sass - Cam has gotten so big! 
  • Thanks guys, she is a chunk now! You would never have any idea she was three pounds...
  • just so you know, I hadn't seen this post yet when I wrote my FFFC, so this wasn't in response to you.
  • LOL thanks... Some people just need to be smacked!

I really wish people would not hide behind these and come out and say it. I would love to go toe to toe with them...

• Yes

Thank goodness somebody said it! I read it several times because I couldn't believe someone was that freaking ignorant. I am glad to hear your preemie is doing great!

• My son was born at 35 weeks and he was 6 lbs so apparently I qualify as both for that douchehat. I was careful in my pregnancy. I had severe pre-e. So I guess I should have just died, rather than have my son early. My BP was 190/110. What an ignorant waste of space. And my son was perfectly healthy, probably because he was huge. Take that!
  • yepp... I had a big baby.... cuz i couldnt stop indulging in ice cream... i'm suuuch a bad mother!
  • Are you effing serious??!?!  I cant believe someone would say such a thing!!

I had someone ask me the other day if I was glad DS was born with a defect that could have killed (it wasn't caught) him so DH could come home from Afghan for a couple weeks.  Ummm, NOOO!  I'd much rather DS be born completley healthy and not have to hear "I don't want to scare you but there is a good possibility he could die" 6 hours after I had him while DH wasn't here.

The reasons people say such things I will NEVER understand.

The pain of leaving your baby in the NICU is heartbreaking.  DS had surgery at 4 days old and I couldn't even be there because I wasn't discharged.  I didn't get to see him for more then an hour until he was 5 days old.

ETA-this is going to be my FFFC

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"