Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Worst Teen Mom?

It seems most people agree Maci is doing an alright job and Catelynn did a noble thing by giving her baby up for adoption.  So between Amber and Farrah, who is doing a worse job? I hate the chaos and violence that Amber is exposing her daughter to, but she always seems happy to see her at least? Farrah is in a better situation financially, but has a sour attitude towards Sophia even. Thoughts?

Re: Worst Teen Mom?

• This is a tough one.  Amber has some issues, but I think that those can be resolved with help probably.  Farrah, on the other hand, doesn't even seem to have any kind of emotional connection to her child.  She seems 100% absorbed in herself with little to no concern for her child's well-being.  She uses her as a pawn against her mother and acts as though she's an inconvenience often.  I don't think I've ever witnessed her display any sort of maternal attitude or disposition.  So, my answer is Farrah.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Farrah. Hands down.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Farrah. Hands down. I didn't even have to think about this one after she left her in the hall way while she was moving into her apartment.
  • Farrah!  But I think Amber can be BSC sometimes!  She is a very violent person towards Gary and that is not acceptable behavior to display around a child! 
  • Ouch that is a hard one but I will go with Farrah. Everything about Farrah is rotten. Her attitude sucks, she is completely self absorbed, she thinks she is the greatest thing to ever walk the earth, she thinks she is entitled to a comfortable life style without having to actually do anything and she doesn't seem to ever want to interact with Sophia. She ALWAYS has an attitude, even on the follow up shows when she is with the other girls she acts like she is too good for them.

Amber is also a train wreck but she doesn't pawn her daughter off on others and I think she genuinely tries to be a good mom. In her case I don't think it is that she doesn't care I  just don't think she knows how to deal with the situation that she is in.

• BFab11BFab11 member
    imagejkmccall22:

This is a tough one.  Amber has some issues, but I think that those can be resolved with help probably.  Farrah, on the other hand, doesn't even seem to have any kind of emotional connection to her child.  She seems 100% absorbed in herself with little to no concern for her child's well-being.  She uses her as a pawn against her mother and acts as though she's an inconvenience often.  I don't think I've ever witnessed her display any sort of maternal attitude or disposition.  So, my answer is Farrah.

Exactly this. Well said.
  • I would definitely say Farrah. Like PP's have said, Amber has issues but she seems to genuinely love her daughter and likes to spend time with her, and so what she thinks is best for her.

Farrah on the other hand. Oy. It seems like Sophia is nothing but a burden to her. She leaves her in the hallway like it is nothing, and yells and screams at her. In the first episode when she was crying and Farrah was screaming at her, I was yelling back at the tv. All she wanted was to be picked up and consoled and loved on. It made me really sad for her.

• i think farrah
  • imageMrsJazzAirForceWife:
    Farrah. Hands down. I didn't even have to think about this one after she left her in the hall way while she was moving into her apartment.

this!

it made me so mad when she left sophia in the hallway with a blanket over her head. she gets the bad teen mom award from me!

• broomybroomy member

Amber.

Farrah is lame, but at least now she's finally trying to be a parent and not just stick her daughter with her mom all the time. She's in for a rude awakening living alone with her baby and not having her mom around, but I've gotta say, if my mom beat my face, I'd get the hell out of there, too. I couldn't keep my baby in a house like that.

Amber is just D-R-A-M-A. All she cares about is stirring up sh!t and becoming some sort of controversial TV personality or something. The whole pregnancy "scare" made me totally lose the teeny tiny ounce of respect I might have had for her. It was so staged. POAS! Laaaaame. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I would say Farrah. She is a selfish spoiled brat. I think she knows better. Leah just seems like ignorant white trash. I think she at least tries, but that is the way she was brought up. That is all she knows. I think both of them need anger management classes though.
  • broomybroomy member
    Oh yeah, I also wanted to point out: Farrah is a d!psh!t who is removing her daughter from a home of domestic violence. Amber IS the domestic abuser.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Farrah totally.  Bear in mind, she is in a better financial situation, but it is not HER money, it is her parents still providing housing and sitting, etc.  Amber and Gary are much more on their own.  If Amber had Farrah's resources, then she might not be so stressed and angry.

Both of those kids are going to end up with complexes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"