December 2010 Moms

We have a healthy baby BOY!

Hey everyone,

I know we get a million of these "Team Blue" or "Team Pink" announcements every day, but I figured I'd pop in and let y'all know we got through our 20 week u/s today and everything's good.

We opted out of the early screenings and NT scan, so I was a wee bit nervous the u/s might turn up something scary, but all the organs and everything were looking good and the baby's measuring in about the 39th percentile, which the doctor said was good.

It's a big relief hearing everything's going well, and our baby boy finally has a name and a real pronoun, instead of "it." Yay!

Ours is the first grandbaby on my side of the family, but he's the seventh on my husaband's side and they're all BOYS! MIL was hoping for a girl, but she took the news really well and I'm kind of excited my little one with have all his boy cousins to play with on summer vacation.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: We have a healthy baby BOY!

• Congratulations! That's awesome :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• congratulations!!! and I LOVE the pic of your animals :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • sroszcsroszc member
    Aww, congrats!!
    photo 53b360e6-ee99-4f9e-a024-83bbcf2fab7d_zps358d4ab4.jpg Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageTobioLovesAce:

We opted out of the early screenings and NT scan, so I was a wee bit nervous the u/s might turn up something scary, but all the organs and everything were looking good and the baby's measuring in about the 39th percentile, which the doctor said was good.

Congrats on your baby boy! 

I'm also nervous about my anatomy scan since we opted out of the NT screening, so it makes me feel better that everything went well with yours =)

Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm so happy for you both! What great news that baby boy is doing well - CONGRATS!
    Photobucket Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • Congrats!!!  Welcome to the team, we just joined yesterday! 

• Congrats!!! So happy to hear your little guy is healthy :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Congratulations!  I love hearing about which team people are for the ones I "know." Smile
  • Congrats on your bundle of blue!!
  • Thanks, ladies! Y'all are the best!

• yay congrats, I love the speach bubbles you added to your pets photo to cute,
  • I'm a little late, but congratulations. Glad everything is looking good. Cute critters...love that!
  • Congratulations!

We just found out we're having a boy today too.  Just like your family, this little guy is the 1st grandchild on my side and the 7th on DH's.

We opted out of all the early screenings too, so I know what you mean about the sigh of relief from seeing that everything looks right on track.  Our u/s was performed by a tech so my doctor hasn't reviewed the data yet, but at least there were no big red flags.

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • imageKatieGator:

Congratulations!

We just found out we're having a boy today too.  Just like your family, this little guy is the 1st grandchild on my side and the 7th on DH's.

We opted out of all the early screenings too, so I know what you mean about the sigh of relief from seeing that everything looks right on track.  Our u/s was performed by a tech so my doctor hasn't reviewed the data yet, but at least there were no big red flags.

Congrats! Glad to hear your u/s went well too.

• Congrats on joining Team Blue!!

Cute pic!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yay!  Congrats on your little boy!  And I love the snips and snails badge, too cute!
  • Omg your furbaby picture is so cute!  Congrats on your little boy!
  • congrats!

• Yay!! Little boys are awesome- I'm glad I'm having another!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Congratulations on your bundle of boy joy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"