3rd Trimester

Is anyone else naming their baby girl Maddison?

I am due October 19th and just wondering if anyone else due around this time is naming their princess Maddison?
Baby #2 is on his/her way! BFP 11/09/11 Maddison is going to be a big sister!!! save the date BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is anyone else naming their baby girl Maddison?

• The name Madison was one of our top choices for baby names. In the end we went with Isabella. I do love the name though and If I have another little girl i'd love to use it.
  • I have a friend due Aug 29 naming her daughter Madisen and calling her Maddy
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • It seems to be a pretty popular name right now, I've heard of a number of baby girls named Madison lately.
  • Given that over 15,000 people in the US named their babies Madison in 2009 (and 1100 named their baby Maddison, and 900 Madisyn, and so on), I would approximate that about 1200 will be naming their babies Madison this October, and a little fewer than 100 will name their babies Maddison.
  • Close, but we are naming our LO Addison..
  • We wanted to go with a bit of a newer take on Madison and Madelyn so we are naming her Madden.  She will probably still be called Maddie.

It's not that we don't like Madison, but like PP said, its really popular and didn't want her being the 5th Madison in her class.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • We are also due Oct 19th! We are down to like 3 names and 1 of them is Madison :) Our DD is Mackenzie, and we thought that would be cute together!
  • Thank you for the statistics, although that wasn't my question. There's always got to be a party pooper!

I realize the name is popular but I know NO ONE with that name!

Baby #2 is on his/her way! BFP 11/09/11 Maddison is going to be a big sister!!! save the date BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yep, we will be having a little Madison Anneliese pretty soon.  It was either Madison or Mackenzie but my hubby really liked Madison and Anneliese is a family name.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"