1st Trimester

Not MUD just need support through hard times

So I havent been around much because of what has been going on.

I moved  down here in FL to be with my now ex fiance I am driving back up to OH tomorrow to be with my family. I found out from his ex gf who he was dating the same time as me he was cheating on me with her and one other girl that we know of.

He was also talking to 11 other women telling them all that he loved them wanted to marry them have a family ect. He lied the whole time even when I showed him proof he denied it all to me and is still lying about alot. Needless to say this has just been a crazy time especially with me being pregnant and finding this out shortly after.

I am terrified to be be a single mother of 2 and all this stress is getting to me and even to my daughter she has been acting out alot.

I just feel like I have no one right now I guess thats why Im sharing my story on here to get it all off my chest.....

Re: Not MUD just need support through hard times

• I'm sorry.  It is good you are moving back where your family is though.  Remember lots of women these days CHOSE to be single moms and they do just fine.  It will be hard and I know it is not how you wanted it, but it is very common and no longer something taboo. Good luck!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sounds like to me your family is a good option.  If they are willing to help I would take very ounce they are willing to give. 

Hugs!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Where are you moving to in Ohio?  I'm in the Akron area if you ever want to meet up and talk or something.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ill be moving out to New Paris right on the IN border do you know where it is?
  • Closer to Cincinnati?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have lots of things to comment, but should most likely keep my mouth shut. It's probably too snarkly for you
    Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
  • whoa with the hormones this is supposed to be a place of support and I see alot of women being treated badly here whats up with that
  • I'll keep you in my T&P take care of your self, you'll make it throught
  • My sister is a single mom of 2. Its a money struggle all the time but she's doing just great! Keep your family close. And although I can imagine how hard it is to be all by yourself atleast you arent keeping a guy around who is dead weight. Then you'd just have ANOTHER kid to take care of. =] 

Find your pillar of strength and hold tight. Those babies (and you) are gonna be just fine. 

• Been there, got the t-shirt, I now have two beautiful boys for the efforts, but being a single mom can both be a blessing and a curse.  Surround yourself with family and friends, remember to take time out for yourself as well and keep on plugging, it does get easier.. Also, a bit of advice, as the very first thing you do, file for full legal and physical custody, force him to take a paternity test, and go after him for child support... Just because he is dead weight doesn't mean he should get off scott free...  Good luck! it is hard, but it is worth it.
  • imageLotuspetal:
    whoa with the hormones this is supposed to be a place of support and I see alot of women being treated badly here whats up with that

Really? 

#1. This is not a place for support, it's a message board. 

#2. You wanna point out who treated you badly? 

I'm also going to keep my real comments to myself and just say good luck with all that. 

Sweet Baby Samson born 11.16.10
    Darling Little Sydney born 12.22.12
    Two Babies in Heaven
    My Babe, More Precious is to Me
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~A ridiculous amount of love to all my Golden Girls!~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"