Babies: 3 - 6 Months

I am so tired of this crap!

Literally, of crap! I can't seem to find a diaper that can contain this boy's bowel movements! If I put the diaper on nice and snug, he craps up the back. If I put them on looser, it comes out the legs. He is 17 lbs and in size 3s. They are definitely not too big, but he is still 5 lbs away from 4s so they can't be too small yet. I've tried pampers cruisers and baby dry, luvs and huggies pure, and little movers. Is it possible that I need to move up already? Is anyone else in 4s? Or any other ideas?

Re: I am so tired of this crap!

• ldooldoo member
    I never followed the weight reccomendations too much. Some babies, despite weight, fit better in different sizes. We're all shaped differently. If 3s don't work, try 4s.
  • Hmm, all I know is that we keep Alexandra in the diaper size longer than the weight recommendation is because she's taller and skinnier, and can stay in them longer. Have you tried that? She's 15-16lbs and I just now put a size 2 on her. She gets the occasional blowout but nothing so serious as your poopie problem :)
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageldoo:
    I never followed the weight reccomendations too much. Some babies, despite weight, fit better in different sizes. We're all shaped differently. If 3s don't work, try 4s.

all of this

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just bought DD Huggies Little Snugglers a couple of days ago. They have a built in "poop pocket" in the back that is supposed to catch it from going up and out. So far so good...

• I CD, but a friend of mine swears by using diapers at least 1 size up (or even 2) to prevent blow outs.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"