3rd Trimester

A shower and a shave...whew! Who knew?

Showering and shaving should be deemed an Olympic event by those of us beyond 30 weeks! LOL! In week 35 I'm still impressed with myself for finding ways to shave these meatloaf shaped legs of mine but my goodness is it painful in everyway imaginable! I have resorted to letting DH shave the bikini area as of this week and I am SO glad I have a removable showerhead just to wash/rinse this area!

Anyone else exhausted after a shower and a shave??

Lilypie First Birthday tickers imagePrince Spaghetti Night imageXO My Funny Valentine XO

Re: A shower and a shave...whew! Who knew?

• Me!  It takes so much work just to climb in and out of the tub (we don't have a shower - thanks to a house built in 1920) let alone trying to shave my legs.  And don't get me started on the lady parts.  I shaved today and it was truly an Olympic event...sort of how I feel about wiping lately...lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No kidding right?! The things we took for granted before being pregnant Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • I know! A shower use to be my favorite part of the evening, but now I dread it, because it takes so much work that i'm huffing and puffing be the time I'm done!  I can't wait to be able to bend and move normal again.
  • thanks for the laugh! I shaved my legs tonight and was so out of breath by the time I was done, not to mention bending over to get my lower calves was like an act from cirque du soleilStick out tongue
    CafeMom Tickers Photobucket
  • imagehasenbank:
    Me!  It takes so much work just to climb in and out of the tub (we don't have a shower - thanks to a house built in 1920) let alone trying to shave my legs.  And don't get me started on the lady parts.  I shaved today and it was truly an Olympic event...sort of how I feel about wiping lately...lol.

This!!!! I totally agree about showering and shaving,but even more frustrating is clean up after the constant peeing! I feel like my arms are just too short to get down there and really clean up; and the urine samples at the dr's every visit is getting to be a huge feat.

• imagehasenbank:
    Me!  It takes so much work just to climb in and out of the tub (we don't have a shower - thanks to a house built in 1920) let alone trying to shave my legs.  And don't get me started on the lady parts.  I shaved today and it was truly an Olympic event...sort of how I feel about wiping lately...lol.

this - all I can say is I am glad the tub is right beside the toilet because I am using it as a lean-to lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"